Notices
Like Tree2Likes

just a hello

Old 02-26-2018, 12:23 AM
FitDay Member

Wink just a hello

hi everyone!
i'm not really new to fitday but returning. i do have a few questions but I'll find that thread later! It's good to be back and back on track!!
enjoy your day!

breezey
Old 02-26-2018, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Breezey,
I'm a return-again person also. Its been some years since I've been here. After a series of events, I am returning to revive my health via Keto-ing.
Hope you have a great day!
SecondBreakfast
Old 02-26-2018, 04:11 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Secondbreakfast,
Glad you're back!!! I actually joined in 07 or 08. I'm trying to get a grip on my health as well. I'm doing very low carb.
I'm on Florida's nature coast(transplant from south east Florida) and the day is gorgeous!
Hopefully I'll not be deviating from my eating plan. Good luck to you on yours.
Looking forward to see you around!

Enjoy your day!
Breezey
Old 02-26-2018, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

I actually don't remember when I joined, but it was a good 5-10 years ago. The Keto is very low carb. Not sure if I'm insulin resistant, or if this ridiculous peri-menopause thing is wreaking havoc on my metabolism, or what. But, the Keto lifestyle seemed the only logical choice I could make.
I'm way up north, just off Lake Superior. It hit 49 here today, and was gorgeous. Just got back from walking 2 miles with my daughter. Best of luck not deviating! It'll take nothing short of a miracle for me to stay on a strict plan. With 4 kids in the house, plus a hubby - all of whom can eat whatever they want - whenever they want.....I expect some challenges. Planning is key and so far so good. No cravings yet. I tried to make the transition to low-carb easier by doing a 5 day water fast before starting this. It helped tremendously.

Have a wonderful afternoon!!!
SecondBreakfast
Old 02-27-2018, 12:00 PM
FitDay Member

Hello back second breakfast and easy breezy! Not new to Fitday either anymore. The thing that really works for me is the reporting - also appreciate the good questions and tips people have and do share. Good luck and happy low carbing / ketoing
SecondBreakfast likes this.
Old 02-28-2018, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Hello everyone!
SecondBreakfast likes this.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:58 AM
FitDay Member

OMGOSH!!! Keto is working!!!! 11 day into it, down 11 pounds! No cravings anymore. And, I think I might be on the way to being fat-adapted.....so the body fat will be disappearing along with the pounds. I hope.
I ate under 1000 calories today, and I am not the least bit hungry- and my tiredness is beginning to leave also. All with normal activity levels.

Now....if I can only get a good night's sleep! Grrrrr.
Old 03-09-2018, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back to the community. Hope you'll enjoy your best time here.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Glad to see your thread here. Welcome to the community.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Good Day all,
Not a newbie but I was away for awhile due to surgery. Feels good to be back, can wait to meet new people and learn new fitness stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.