Notices

Hi all

Old 01-02-2011, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi all

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and feeling excited to have found this website!!

I've been trying to lose weight for the past 3 1/2 years now (since having my first child). I put on a couple of stones during my first pregnancy and was initially doing really well with my weight loss after having my little one... but a couple of months after I had some post natal depression and my comfort eating got completely out of hand and I ended up piling on loads of weight!! I went from a size 14 to a size 18 within roughly 6 months. I've been struggling to lose the weight ever since. I lose a bit put on a bit and so on...

Anyway I am currently a size 16 and would love to get back to my pre pregnancy size; 10/12, but have been losing hope.. that it's just not going to happen but I keep on trying. I'm hoping this time's going to be different and with lots of hard work, motivation, changes to my lifestyle, exercise and some support from these discussion boards I will finally lose this weight!

Also would love to sort out my comfort eating so hopefully I never get fat again! I used to be a fat kid and even when I lost weight and maintained it from about age 16 to age 27 (stayed between size 10 and size 12) I've always struggled with comfort eating/binge eating.

I'd be really interested to find out if any of you guys have struggled/ are struggling with binge eating and what things helped you to control it.

Thanks guys.

Saj. X

Last edited by sajbb; 01-02-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Super Moderator

usually about once a week I go off the deep end and eat everything in site.