Community
Notices

Hey ya'll

Old 11-21-2010, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Hey ya'll

My name is Emmaleigh. I'm 21 years old from Dayton, Ohio and I am 300lbs. I've always been a bigger person and my weight never really bothered me until someone would point it out to me or say something about it. It never bothered me because I am semi-tall and my body seemed portioned, but this is the heaviest I've ever been and it has recently started to bother me. I tried this before, writing down everything I ate and trying to be more active, but I didn't get anywhere.

Another reason I'm trying to slim down is because my boyfriend is planning on joining the military and I don't want to look like a pile of lard standing next to him when he gets out of basic. He's been helping me a lot in the last three of four days that I've been tracking. He's happy to help me be healthy.

Oh and if there's any ideas for healthy eating on a really tight budget for college students..please let me know...Tuna helper is like a staple in my apartment and I know it's not good for me.