Notices

New to the boards, but not FitDay

Old 11-17-2010, 09:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile New to the boards, but not FitDay

Hello, everyone! I have been using the FitDay program off and on (therein lies my problem lol) for about 2 years, in conjunction with slowly changing my eating habits. Unfortunately I haven't been able to lose much weight, but my goal is to lose 65 lbs. I am a fairly active person but have not been consistant with formal exercise (though I love kick boxing and yoga, and intend to get back into it). Anyway, I just discovered that FitDay has a support forum, which is wonderful, so wanted to introduce myself here. Hopefully this will help me stick to my goal of logging my food and exercise daily, so that I can get this show on the road, as it were Glad to be here!

CW: 200
GW: 135, happy and healthy!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm cracking up over your screen name BTW, I've been a cowgirl and I've used gallons of clorox, but not both at the same time. I think you need to explain that one LOL....

The forum is great for support, and advice. You might check out some of the threads, like 7-Day motivational or the Christmas Club, alot of those ladies check in all the time and will give you a boot to the fanny if you slack off too much. They are also good for a pick up when you fall off the wagon.
Old 11-17-2010, 10:58 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, I will check those threads out My screen name is an obscure (very obscure lol) song reference, but I like the image it conjures up too! Thanks for the welcome!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

welcome CCG!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome and good luck! I'm a complete newbie here and have never tracked calories, but I'm finding it addictive to keep track of things. I'm finding it makes me more motivated to eat well and log in some activities.

Folks have been really supportive and I hope you find the same.
Old 11-18-2010, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!