Notices

Hi

Old 11-12-2010, 04:33 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hi

Hi guys/ gals. I am kind of new to the site and very new to the forum. I am 36 yoa , 5'11" and am looking to get back into shape. I have the PT side of the workout going very well and I just need to get the diet / nutrition part leveled out.

My history, I used to lift weights daily and was in great shape then marriage / kids / work (you know all of the excuses)

I quickly went from a very cut 187 and then to a soft 205 and at my highest a very fat 254. I decided that I needed to do something about it for my health, kids and work.
So now I am down to about 208 and my shoulders are once again wider than my waist. My strength, endurance and overall cardio health has improved drastically.
I have started to get into those endourance / adventure races (like the Warrior Dash and Tough Mudder) and they have been a great goal to work towards!! ( I have 2 in 2011, I already paid so I have to go!!)
But I would like to cut another 15 or so lbs. In order to do that I need to get my diet in check!! So I will be asking alot of stupid questions ( I apoligize for that ahead of time)
Hopefully in return for that I can add something to the forum in the future>
Old 11-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator

congrats and taking the steps needed. I've heard about the Tough Mudder and know of someone wanting to do it, it looks pretty fun!
Old 11-13-2010, 09:55 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome aboard and congrats on the weight you've already lost. Don't worry about asking questions around here, heck if nobody asked any questions, there really wouldn't be that much to type about. Ask away...