Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By melmohall
  • 1 Post By MainlyMotivate

New member, new community, not so new goals

Old 06-21-2017, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Default New member, new community, not so new goals

Hey everyone,

So I have been fat just about my entire life. I am currently 6'0" and 300 lbs, which is actually 26 lbs less then when I started this year.

I am fully dedicated to making a positive change in myself, and I am looking for a great community to share with to help me on my journey. In turn, I want to help and inspire others to make a positive change themselves.

I'm here for you!

So I always like to finish an introduction with a question. Where were you when you first started this community and where are you now?
Old 06-22-2017, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Hi and welcome. I just started again on June 4th. I have lost 9 pounds from eat all healthy and jogging three times per week. I was 188, now 179. I have 34 pounds to go. I gaimed 40 pounds from taking mandatory meds that I must take for life. It may be difficult to get back to my normal size 6. Good luck to you! I'll keep up with your progress.
Kathy13118 and FitnessByJacob like this.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by melmohall
Hi and welcome. I just started again on June 4th. I have lost 9 pounds from eat all healthy and jogging three times per week. I was 188, now 179. I have 34 pounds to go. I gaimed 40 pounds from taking mandatory meds that I must take for life. It may be difficult to get back to my normal size 6. Good luck to you! I'll keep up with your progress.
That's amazing. I'm glad you've made so much progress. 9 lbs is a lot when you want to lose 43! Thanks for your reply, and I wish you great success as well!
Old 07-22-2017, 05:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hey just work at it and you'll find that anything is possible!
FitnessByJacob likes this.