Community
Notices

New Girl Around

Old 06-14-2017, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Smile New Girl Around

Hey, everyone! I am a young woman who loves fitness and health and has recently discovered how much I like weight lifting. I want to share my body transformation journey with you and hope to learn lots of new things from you too.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there! I'm on a weight loss trip too and have never tried weight lifting. Do you go to the gym to exercise or do you train at home?
Old 06-19-2017, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hello, I'm new to this as well...i really like this web site and makes picking the right foods for my diet easy and even fun a bit. I'm do high fat intermittent fasting and have already had some great results. Will start weight lifting soon as i think its the best we can do to burn fat.
Cheers...and good luck
Old 06-23-2017, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

Hey there, and welcome to the club! I hope you make the change you like, and we are happy to be here with you throughout your journey. Keep it up, you got this!
Old 12-16-2023, 12:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hello and welcome! It's fantastic that you've discovered a passion for fitness, especially weight lifting. Weight training can bring about numerous benefits, including increased strength, improved body composition, and enhanced overall well-being. Sharing your journey can be a great source of motivation and inspiration for others, and I'm sure the community here will be interested to learn from your experiences.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome!
Old 03-21-2024, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone! I am Glan, a student at college and just a happy person. Happy because I had enough sleep last night, thanks to these guys at https://academized.com/cheap-essay. Their assistance has been a lifesaver, allowing me to manage my academic workload effectively while still prioritizing my well-being. With their affordable essay services, I can confidently tackle my assignments without sacrificing essential rest.