New, but not new . . .

Community
Notices

New, but not new . . .

Old 12-26-2016, 12:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default New, but not new . . .

Hello!

I joined this forum years ago, haven't been on here for a year. Awhile ago I decided to work on some "self-care". My job is stressful and I was doing a lot of stress eating. It's hard to find time to eat healthy and I have been eating too much on the go. When I went to the doctor last week to review my lab work it was better than it was a year ago. Sugar was good, cholesterol was down, and blood pressure was down but I wasn't happy to see she had written OVERWEIGHT. I'm not at my highest weight but I want/need to get it under control again. Not going to wait for New Years to start. Christmas sucked, was sick with chest cold and couldn't even see family because I didn't want to get anyone sick. So, I am starting today. I need to lose 20 pounds, which to some is not alot, but I have been fighting these 20 pounds for too long. The low crab diet seems to work the best and I lose weight faster. I need support during the loss as well as keeping it off. Any support I can get would be awesome! Any support I can give, I will. I was in a weight loss group before and going and weighing in every week worked for me and I lost 50 labs. I just don't have the time to do that now and the majority of the group really didn't take the group seriously, it was more of a social group. Any suggestions and encouragement would be appreciated. I go back to doctor in a month and I really want to make some progress in that time.
Old 12-27-2016, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome! You know you can do it!

You're ready for the New Year - 2017 will be the year you lose those 20 lbs.