Notices

I Want to be Vibrant

Old 11-14-2016, 08:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default I Want to be Vibrant

More than anything else I want to get back the joy of living. I am okay with staying on the plum side as long as I have plenty of energy and not pushing myself through the days in a haze of indifference.

My goal is to engage into a high-energy activity for at least 30 min at least 4x a week.

I'd like to cut back on the portion sizes as well, but I want to thrive before anything else.
Old 11-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator

Have you thought of starting a running program (beginning with walking)? There are plenty of opportunities to run alone or with others.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:59 AM
FitDay Member

My goal is nutrition, true my BMI is actually in the obese category, but that will come later as I improve. I have found that when I get most of my nutrients, it only takes about a week and my energy, sleep and overall health appears so much better. When I see I am consistently missing a particular nutrient; I research it and add a food with it to my diet. I don't see a lot of post highlighting this very important feature of fitday. There are so many apps, but for the nutrition, I always chose fitday. When your body gets what it needs it is so much easier to exercise and end the cravings.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Kathy13118
Have you thought of starting a running program (beginning with walking)? There are plenty of opportunities to run alone or with others.
Oh, I run some. I prefer KBs, swimming, skating and Zumba. I broke my foot twice a few years back, so it hurts if I run too often or more than 30 min, and I find running just not as engaging as the other forms of cardio.