Notices

New and Have Support to Offer

Old 05-05-2016, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default New and Have Support to Offer

I'm new to FitDay - I'm getting discouraged with other forums because they are marking me as spam! Grrrr - I'm not a spammer! How frustrating! I hate spam! I block it on our website all the time - so annoying.

I just working in marketing for All or Nothing Fitness which supports women with their weight loss journey, body building goals or nutritional needs. They are a legitimate and amazing group of certified personal trainers and coaches that help support and motivate!

I love that they personalize the plans to the client instead of making a big plan that everyone follows the same.

They are online at LINK REMOVED YET AGAINand give free phone consultations and also have great twitter and facebook feeds to help people looking for motivation and support in the healthy living journey.

Contact me if you would like, if you have any questions. I'll be happy to get answers as soon as possible.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-05-2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

So let me see if I have this right... I reply to your previous posts by removing your links and advising you how to contact FitDay directly to become a paid advertiser. You now post another thread and put your link back in it, stating you're frustrated because you are not a spammer?

So you're trying to use Fitday as a avenue to solicit its members to generate revenue/recognition for you and the site in which you are marketing for... but don't want to contribute to the site in which you're trying to piggy back off of? Please explain to me how you are not in fact a spammer.

I will remove you link one last time. If you continue to do it, I will remove you from Fitday. Our members, true members, don't appreciate spammers, whether they feel they are spamming or not. I hope this time I was able to clarify it, because apparently I failed to do so the last time.

Thank you, have a great day.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-05-2016 at 08:07 AM.