Community
Notices

Starting New

Old 02-15-2016, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow Starting New

So I've decided I have to change my life and stick to it this time. I don't have a short term weight loss goal. I want a long term life change. It's going to be hard and getting started and sticking to it is always overwhelming. But I have to do this for my health and happiness.

Found this site and I decided to check it out. So far it looks great and it may be a good place to help me start.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Glad you found this site! I've found so much inspiration on here. There's a Motivation Forum where we inspire and motivate each other--it's a great forum. Come on over!
I, too, am working for better health and to decrease my weight--I've already lost a lot, but have some more to go--about 70 pounds. I strive to have a right relationship with food, exercise more and be fully present for my life rather than watching others have a life while I sit on the sidelines! Vicki