New Year, New Beginnings >

New Year, New Beginnings

Community
Notices

New Year, New Beginnings

Old 01-01-2016, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Year, New Beginnings

Hi Y'all. Name's Steve. Just signed up. Just tired of feeling tired and depressed.
Doc recommended FitDay, for weight loss, he had heard others talking about it and how they liked it. Let's See, 260 pounds now shooting for 200 or so, by 2016.12.31.. Because i haven't worn my cowboy boots in a couple years, due to foot and leg issues, and I really miss my boots.
A pound or so a week. I'm hoping to loose the stomach, that's my only real issue. Arms and legs are good, not much excess on them, but the stomach, well, after i left the farm 30 years ago, (marriage) the stomach grew, slowly. So, hopefully, it will shrink, a bit faster.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:41 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up welcome

i LOVE this site my husband and I use it lots to offer you
Old 01-01-2016, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

It's been a half a day, so, I'm still wandering around trying to figure it all out, but, sooner or later, i'll get it. It's just kind of interesting trying to figure out the foods to enter. Some of the stuff we cook is a variance of a family recipe generations modified. Like fried potatoes. It's not a hashbrown, but a pan fry. No oil, little margarine and that's all.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:11 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Animal19
It's been a half a day, so, I'm still wandering around trying to figure it all out, but, sooner or later, i'll get it. It's just kind of interesting trying to figure out the foods to enter. Some of the stuff we cook is a variance of a family recipe generations modified. Like fried potatoes. It's not a hashbrown, but a pan fry. No oil, little margarine and that's all.

Yes! Getting your custom food items, etc. is a bit challenging. I'm on day 4 and still working on it. Of course I took New Year's Day off. LOL. I love this site. Best I've come across.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Wishing you the best of luck then.
Old 01-13-2016, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kathy and Steve! I just wanted to check in on y'all. I'm a returning "loser". I used this site a few years ago with amazing success. Unfortunately I let myself fall back into old habits and gained back a little more than half of what I had lost. So I'm here for a restart. This works if you use it right. Log your foods daily, don't cheat it. If you added butter to the pan, log it! Log your activities too. Most importantly, don't give up. Don't be me. Keep working at it until you've got to the point you want to be. We have an awesome motivational thread in the Motivation and Support Forum. A new thread is started weekly and we are there to cheer each other on and applaud successes. It's called the 7 Day Thread. Go check it out and get to know the amazing people there.