Eating Clean to be happy again.

Community
Notices

Eating Clean to be happy again.

Old 10-12-2015, 10:02 PM
FitDay Member

Default Eating Clean to be happy again.

Hello fitday users!

Last year I was mad for eating clean, I quit sugar for over a year and I felt great! Until anxiety and depression kicked in and the urge to binge on sugar filled, processed food kicked in too. I couldnt work due to my anxiety so I would sit at home all day and binge on food that gave me comfort, but not nutrition. I then got put onto medication which I really did not want to which has led to my appetite being irrational.

I got a new job as a full time waitress at a bar&kitchen and I genuinley love it. It makes me so active because im running around all the time, but with the shifts I do I usually start work at 12pm and will work until around 10pm/11pm with 1 40 min break usually at around 3pm. So I usually only have 2 meals a day (breakfast and lunch) due to this.

I try to eat clean and I really want to but with all the temptation at work and not having the time to eat slowly and enjoy my meals I find it hard and mostly surcome to the temptation.

I would appreciate any advice/help anyone could give to me on recipes/snacks to help me stay on course on in general just some support on my journey from you lovely people.

Thankyou xxxxx
Old 10-13-2015, 12:18 AM
Super Moderator

Angry

That is a really long work day!

Are you looking for recipes or ideas for food to bring to work? Do you eat food from the kitchen at your job?

Are you looking to lose weight or just eat healthier?

Do you live with your family or alone?