Community
Notices

Setup Macro %s

Old 07-19-2015, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Setup Macro %s

Hi,

New user coming from MFP to get more detailed micro nutrient analysis and I have a few questions on things I'm trying to do:

1) How do i set my macro percentages for the day? say I want a 40/30/30 ratio how do i set that up?

2) I overrode my calories per day, but when I go to the dashboard it still shows the original "burned" calorie daily limit and hasn't seemed to have adjusted for my net calories. How do I update this properly?
Old 07-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Super Moderator

I don't believe you can set up percentages for macronutrients as goals. You can see them when you use the food log (in a pie chart) so you can see whether you are hitting your mark. But as a separate goal, I'm not aware of that.

How did you override your calorie budget? You can edit 'cal budget' from the dashboard at the home tab - look for 'cal goal' within that. Then save your new value. When I did that today, it saved my new value. I can see it with my pie chart of macros. Is there another place where you don't see it?