Notices

new here 7/23

Old 07-22-2015, 10:40 PM
FitDay Member

Smile new here 7/23

Ive been overweight for along time .i got used to the only answer to my problems was food years ago.the highest weight was 340 last yr that was with alot of back pain,i have OA in the knees,injured my left knee twice with the OA.i had sleep apnea but that mask is for the birds ,and other health issues im not good at these weightloss websites i have anxiety too,but doc says weight needs to come off down to 275 on my own eating lean meat and trying to stay away from my snacks
Old 07-23-2015, 12:03 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome! And good luck with your weight loss!

Sometimes it's hard to get started but there are tools here to help you with your weight loss efforts. You can do it!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:02 AM
FitDay Member

Glad you're here! I'm on a weight loss journey too and I've lost 111 pounds so far! I have OA in my knees, ankles and hips, asthma, a heart condition and liver disease. So I totally understand pain! I'm following the directives of my MD for my diet and I am looking at joining a gym to kickstart my weightloss out of the stall I've been in for the past month. Happy losing! Vicki
Old 07-24-2015, 11:15 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hello

Hello, I'm new too Marlm. All the best with your weigh loss program.
I definitely have a food problem but I am ready to face it and lose weight. I have back and knee problems from being obese. I look forward to being part of the weight loss community here.

I'm looking forward to motivating and being motivated.

Good luck with the weight loss everyone.