Long Hiatus But Back With Huge Goal >

Long Hiatus But Back With Huge Goal

Community
Notices

Long Hiatus But Back With Huge Goal

Old 05-05-2015, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Long Hiatus But Back With Huge Goal

Hi all!! My name is Tereasa and I live in Southern California currently. 36 year old mommy to two crazy boys. I used Fit Day years ago when I lived in Japan and I wanted to lose weight. It was amazing, easy, and kept me honest.

Fast forward to about 2 months ago when I weighed in at 180lb on a 5'6" frame. For me, that was way out of my comfort zone and I know that I did it to myself. So it was time to get serious again. Since late March, I've lost 15lb but I have recently set a goal for myself and I'm going to use Fit Day to help me with it.

In spring of 2016, I will be entering and competing in a body building competition... bikini class. That means I need to start watching my intake now and getting lean. I've got just under a year to get into the shape that I need and I am beyond excited about this. And I'm going to use every tool available to me to achieve it.

I love Fit Day for the encouragement that we all give each other. I know there will be days that I want to just give up and indulge but that's ok. I know that I won't give up!! And I hope that I can support all of you as well.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day!!

Tereasa

Boho Life | a little bit of everything fitness and family
Old 05-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator

Full speed ahead getting ready for that competition! You can do it!
Old 05-07-2015, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks!! It's going to be crazy and grueling but I've never been so excited for something like that!!