Notices

Newbie Here

Old 05-08-2015, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Newbie Here

After being a lurker for a while, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and start my weight loss journey. That's not necessarily the biggest deal, as I've been trying to lose over 100 pounds for the last 10 years but I actually decided to put myself out there in my blog, with photo! I am hoping the humiliation and stress of constantly seeing myself will light some fire under me and keep me a bit more accountable. I'm also looking for some support.

My name is Colleen and I'm a northern transplant living in NC. Thanks for having me!
Old 05-09-2015, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator

Colleen, please don't be harsh on yourself! Most people on these forums are in similar situations of trying to lose weight (again!) and it's not easy.

You can do it - it does take time, but you can do it!

Visit the Motivation and Support forum here and you will see that there's an active group there with goals just like yours.