Notices

Old 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie

Hi all,
I'm new to this site. I just signed up today. I'm a 27 year old female from Australia Qld. My goal is to lose 78.3 kg buy March next year for my wedding. I'm looking to make new friends, find some support and in return do they same for them. I've never used an online program like this before but I believe it is really going to help me with all my tracking and goals. Anyone who can help I would love to here from you, all help, tips and successful weightless stories would be greatly appreciated. I'm a stay at home mum who has 4 step children all boys aged 7,8,10 and 17. I'm currently looking for work and also studying part online. I enjoy doing Turbo Fire, Zumba, Hiking, Swimming and would love to in the very near future bungee jump, jump out of a plane and learn to ski both on water and on snow. I have a vision board completed, set goals when I want to achieve each buy along with small rewards for myself along the way. I'm not following any diet other than cutting out most pre packed foods, deep fried foods, sugary food and replacing my overall diet with whole grain foods, lean meats and fresh fruit and vegetables. I'd love to hear from you. Add me as a friend
Old 04-01-2014, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Bridgette, congrats on your upcoming wedding! It sounds like you are on a path to some good success. If you'd like, come on over to the Motivation forum and join us in the weekly motivational thread. A new thread starts every Monday, but you can jump in whenever you want. It's a relatively small but very encouraging group.

Your food choices are good ones. Many of us on here are not following a particular diet, other than good healthy choices. For me, counting calories is key.

Hope to hear more from you! Good luck!