Notices

sugar

Old 11-18-2013, 09:32 AM
FitDay Member

Smile sugar

I am determined to get off the sugar train! More and more I find myself craving candy, cookies, any sweets. I have gained another 10# this year. Today I will change this one thing. I will stop with the candy, ect........
I must!
I will report each day here.
If any of you have any advice I would love for you to help me.
Any moral support.
Any thing really, even if you just wish me luck

Thanks
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

OK - good luck! I must admit sugar is not my downfall, but sweet things are tough for dieters to give up.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default Day2

Ok 2 days. Yay!
Thanks Kathy, for well wishes.
Still determined
Old 11-20-2013, 12:41 PM
FitDay Member

Default Day 3

Feeling better already!
Old 11-21-2013, 12:19 AM
FitDay Member

I got off the "sugar train"! I did it gradually. Started with cutting out flavored creamer in my coffee, and using sugar cubes (2) then going down to 1 cube, now to no cubes. It's funny, that "morning sugar start" that I used to begin each day with is not missed and stopped the rest of my sugar cravings for most of the day. Good Luck!
Old 11-26-2013, 10:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default oops

I did not post everyday but who is looking anyway.
No extra sugar for 1 week 2 days
Big thing for me
down 4 #
YAY!!
Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

Great work on cutting out the sugar and dropping the 4lbs so quickly.

BTW, apparently 137 have looked so far so we are interested even if you are not getting many replies!
Old 11-27-2013, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

When I started this diet over a year ago, I cut out the top three things I was abusing the worst: sweets, alcohol and fast food. Cold turkey, I just quit consuming those empty calories. I tell people who ask that between those three things and FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal keeping track of every solitary thing I put in my body (which kept me accountable), I plugged along and have been able to lose nearly 60 pounds since last fall - from a size 16 to a size 6. Probably the wrong answer, but sometimes a Diet Coke will satisfy when I really want something sweet. Haven't found a very good substitute for my alcohol, but don't miss the fast food at all (except for the convenience of a drive-thru).
Old 11-28-2013, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Great job on cutting out the sugar and on the quick weight loss arcy!! The boards here can be very slow...I know! I'm trying to find motivation as well, so I started a 2013 Year End Challenge on the
Motivation and Support board. If you're looking for a place to post and some extra motivation to hit a goal by New Year's Eve, then join me over there! Would love to have others...so far there's only two of us...like I said the boards are verrry slow!