Notices

Hi There :)

Old 09-06-2013, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Hi There :)

Hi Everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a wife and mother here in VA. My husband and I have been married nearly 7 years this October, and we have a beautiful little girl named Keira Isabella whose 3. We also have a pup-kid named Rascal and are currently trying for baby #2. Hubby and I are both in our 30s (he'll be 31 this October, I turned 30 in April)...

I enjoy reading, meeting new people, going to the gym (so need a workout buddy), and writing.

My Husband and I both enjoy hosting cookouts, going to movies, concerts and shows and dancing.

I stay at home with our daughter but have my own in home daycare called MamaStrong Childcare. My husband is AD Navy.

I have completed 1 5k (Finish Cheslea's Run in San Diego) and The San Diego Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon.

At the end of the month I plan to sign up for another 1/2 marathon for next April. I love working out, it's getting the motivation to do it that's the problem.

Hubby and Daughter (Keira)

Keira

Me
Old 09-14-2013, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Sarah,
Good for you. It seems you are keeping fit and building a great life. Glad you joined FitDay to keep on track.