Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7-Day Motivational Thread 06.17 thru 06.23----NO EXCUSES! >

7-Day Motivational Thread 06.17 thru 06.23----NO EXCUSES!

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread 06.17 thru 06.23----NO EXCUSES!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:37 PM
FitDay Member

Wow even more new faces joining, welcome all.

Goals for this week:

>500 calories worth of exercise each day
M-258, T-843
<2500 calories from alcohol for the week
M-864, T-0
>2500 calories difference for the week
M-(102), T-834

Carolynn - the paladin riddle can only be understood by people who play World of Warcraft, but it's a joke about a lame game mechanic, I'll think of a better joke next time that more people can understand but it's about 100 F outside and my brain doesn't function well in this heat

Robin - who is DDP?
Old 06-19-2013, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

Ian. DDP is Diamond Dallas Page. Have you seen "Never give up: Arthur's transformation" on Youtube? (over 9 MILLION hits) It is the most inspirational weight loss story ever and Diamond Dallas Page is part of the story. I've liked his Facebook page and I enjoy the quotes I get. DDP's story is in itself very inspirational and men relate to the whole wrestlers/macho guys doing yoga
Old 06-19-2013, 01:00 AM
FitDay Member

I am aware of DDP the wrestler but I've never heard of this weight loss story, guess I should check it out
Old 06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

This is probably TMI but I had a cystoscopy done on Monday and it turns out my bladder is ok but my left kidney is bleeding into my bladder. This has been going on for almost a month with pain off and on. For the past two days I spent a lot of time sleeping and if I wasn't in bed I was eating comfort food. More medical tests are scheduled for next week.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Tues

• Calories Avg. < 1400 /day: 1080, 883
  • Cholesterol < 200mg: 50, 194
  • Vegetables > 3 / day: 3, 3
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 38, 37
  • Sugar < 50 g / day: 34, 37
  • Workout > 150 min/wk: 60, 0
Protein too low. Lots of veggies though. Was going to swim for the first time this year, but thunderstorms nixed that idea.

Libby: So sorry to hear of your medical problem. Wishing you the best!

- Donna
Old 06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, sorry to hear you're not feeling well again. Hope next week's tests will show what's going on. Take care of yourself. {{{Hugs}}}

Tori - gosh, you were a dynamo last night. You did so much last night, maybe you can relax tonight. Don't worry about responding to individual posts here unless you have the time. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. We want you here daily posting about how you're doing with your goals (anything else you'd like to write about), but if you start feeling it's an obligation and too much work, you might start avoiding it. Just do what you can manage.

Kocia - good job on the calories - even with the wine.

Donna - hope the weather cooperates next time you plan to swim. I love thunderstorms - we rarely get them here.

Ian - I've heard of World of Warcraft and have seen some books about it. No need to explain the riddle further.

Robin - I've never heard of DDP the wrestler, but I will check out that video.

Last week I was up a pound, then I went down a pound, so I'm still at 145 and can't budge.b But I'm still noticing more improvements body shape wise.

1. 45 min extra movement a day (avg over week) 35, 65
2. avg 1400 calories or less 1307, 1359
3. avoid white flour, sugar items Y, Y
Old 06-19-2013, 03:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Robingen
Ian. DDP is Diamond Dallas Page. Have you seen "Never give up: Arthur's transformation" on Youtube? (over 9 MILLION hits) It is the most inspirational weight loss story ever and Diamond Dallas Page is part of the story. I've liked his Facebook page and I enjoy the quotes I get. DDP's story is in itself very inspirational and men relate to the whole wrestlers/macho guys doing yoga
That's an awesome video. I think I may have posted it while back.
Old 06-19-2013, 03:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Libby, I hope you get to feeling better. It is challenging to eat healthy when going through so much and facing medical tests for me. I will keep you in my prayers.

Week's goals:

*Drink 12 oz of water with every meal: yes, yes
*Walk 7 days a week: no, yes
*Post everything I eat and log in everyday: yes, yes
*Lose 2 or more pounds this week: crossing fingers and toes
*Eat less that 1,250 calories a day: yes, yes
Old 06-19-2013, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Libby: sending good thoughts your way!

Ian: what an impressive difference between Monday and Tuesday!
Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Robingen
Ian. DDP is Diamond Dallas Page. Have you seen "Never give up: Arthur's transformation" on Youtube? (over 9 MILLION hits) It is the most inspirational weight loss story ever...
I just watched. It makes my issues seem inconsequential. And if Arthur can do it, so can I.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.