Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!!  Let's Get April Started Right!! >

7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!! Let's Get April Started Right!!

Notices

7 Day Motivational starting April 1st: No fooling!!! Let's Get April Started Right!!

Old 04-04-2013, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

GOALS
1. 4 servings of fruits and veggies 3,3,3sensing a theme here
2. 6 glasses of water minimum yes, yes, 7
3. Eat within carb limit (no fooling on this one!) a little over, yes uh no
4. Exercise 5X for 30 mins (even if it's 15 mins twice) Mon yesTues noWed 15, Thurs 20
5. No donuts, muffins--JUST COFFEE!!! yes, yes, yes
6. Lose 2lbs--Putting this out there as a goal so at least have it in my head
7. Log Mon no Tues couldn't log in Wed yes

Still pretty cold outside this morning. I could see my breath. Supposed to get up to 9 degrees celcius...hmm...

Jenn
Old 04-04-2013, 03:24 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks everyone!

Hope, I think she's getting use to it. I think when I finally do shave it, it'll probably shock her.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Super Moderator

Monday 3/11/13 - 197.4
Monday 3/18/13 - 188.8
Monday 3/25/13 - 184.0

I had two cheat days to finish off the week. I finished off two pounds up. so I'm stating this Monday at 186.0, Tues 183.8, Wed 184.2, Thurs 183.2

1) Lose 3 pounds -2.8
2) 100+ ounces of water per day yes, yes, yes
3) post daily yes, yes, yes
4) take all vitamins daily yes, yes, yes

You can clearly see when I had my first cheat (a week and a half ago) the recently my back to back cheat days. I'm still recovering from it. I'm moving in the right direction and keeping pace to make my goal. I have been following my diet EXCEPT for the occasional PB&J, and yesterday I had muffins.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kali87
1) Good fluids (green tea / water / matcha tea) 2.5-3L a day- Monday, Tues, Wednesday,
2) Keep calories on target (aproximately 500-700ccal defecit a day)- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
3) Structure more paleo centered dinners for dinner (generally my roomate makes myself and my husband dinner - lots of uncontrollable factors at times)
4) Gym 3x during the work week - Monday
5) Give myself 30 minutes of personal time a night to try and wind down from the day - Tues

I have been having a really high stress month....good thing is when im stressed I cant eat. Bad thing is....I cant eat. Food has been repulsing me the last few days, and Im starting to feel it. I added a multivitamin to my routine and have a few protein shakes at work to try and chug down when I have a minute.

$1100 vet bill last night definately didnt help how ive been feeling....
Old 04-04-2013, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

To all of you where it’s so cold - stay warm!

Kali - ouch! about the vet bill. Is your pet ok?

Jenn - eat an apple or some carrot sticks now!

Epi - 4-wk average is an interesting way to go. I think for now I need to stick with daily/weekly trends.

Cassie - you must be really busy this week. I just wanted to tell you that your advice to not give into my plateau was just what I needed to hear - it really did strengthen my resolve to fight through it.

1. Calories under 1200 (I've lowered it this week) 987, 1253, 962
2. An hour extra movement a day Y, Y, N
3. No sugar, white flour Y, Y, Y
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.-Working on it and I'm remembering to do it more often.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:00 AM
FitDay Member

I hope your pet is OK. It's amazing how high pet bills are. I also hope you can de-stress

Poem for today:

Ahab-ian Desert

Water
my bete noire
my white whale.
Will I ever
get
enough of you?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Post I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Man, I've been gone awhile. When I found out I got the new job, I stressed over moving, two graduate classes to continue with, and a new job. Lots on my mind, and I lost track of this...

Last week my grad classes finished up, and I am taking the next term off to adjust to my new surroundings. Denver, CO is gorgeous!! I love the job I'm at as well! I have a friend from college living here too, so at least I know someone. Been here a little more than a month now.

Good thing is my college friend is big on working out. I've been getting into a gym routine, working on my cardiovascular by running. Easter Sunday I was invited to go walking with him and some of his friends - an 8 mile walk!! I was very dead by the end of that! lol BUT! I MADE IT! And that's what counts to me.

I just got on a scale today for the first time since I left, and at least I'm down, albeit only 3 pounds. But this trend will continue. I have a more active lifestyle, and I won't give up so easily! Come June I'll be starting Insanity and by fall I hope to be in Capoeria classes. Have a black belt in Shaolin Kenpo and I want to try something new!

Okay, that should be way more than enough! All the best to everyone. I love seeing familiar faces - and new ones too! I am working on the exercise portion - now it's time to keep an eye on my food intake again. Even healthy food can be unhealthy if not in moderation. (As I have noticed as I logged my food today...)

Goals for the last bit of this week is sticking with my running, eating less than 1800 calories, and keeping my spirits high!

Best,

Krystal
Old 04-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome back Krystal. Congrats on the new job, new move and the 8 miles.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Krystal great to see ya back!!! So glad you got so much positive going on!!! I always thought Colorado is beautiful. Ithink it will be easier to maintain an active lifestyle there and you've got good goals.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

• Calories Avg. 1400 /day: 1194, 1253, 1392, 1199
  • Cholesterol < 200mg: 89, 156, 181, 55
  • Vegetables > 3 / day: 0, 4, 0, 4
  • Workout > 150 min/wk: 55, 20, 60, 5
  • Protein > 50 g / day: 63, 77, 90, 34
Welcome back Krystal.

Hope: Love it! Especially the title!

There once was a poster on Fitday
Who tried with a Limerick to say
Tho' she couldn't rhyme,
Just didn't have time!
This is just my poem for today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.