Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 3/25/13

Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Robin and Jenn! Jenn, congrats on your 10 pounds lost!!! w00t w00t

C'mon where is everyone?!?!?! It's MONDAY, rise & shine!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:12 AM
FitDay Member

I'm rising and shining lol.

Goals this week:
1) Increase water / green tea intake - aiming for 3L of clear fluids a day.
2) Meals to match paleo planned diet (apart from yogurt)
3) Weightlift this week to test out knee during gym days
4) Get over my lingering cold...Vitamin C overdose time!
5) Foam roll daily to work on joint pain on gym days
6) Sleep more then 6 hours a night this week.

Seems mostly within my control lol apart from the sleep and lingering cold. Good luck everyone Im excited to see how the week goes!

edit** I should add as well that I am trying to find my goal calorie range. The "not hungry" and still calories cut range haha. Having issues with this. Last week I fluctuated a ton and it didnt seem to match a pattern, so hopefully I narrow it down this week. Based on my weight I have around 1400cal targeted (quality foods only).
Old 03-25-2013, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Count ounces of water, stop guessing!
Avoid temptation:
Embrace restraint:
Exercise 3x :
Vitamins:
Lose 3.5lbs this week (starting weight 127.4):
Keep calories below 1200:

Mike – I initially had “lose 2 lbs this week” as a goal, but my ass shall not be kicked – I’ll match your 3, and raise you another .5! Nice work on the 13+ lbs so far!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator

Not kicking anyone else's ass, kicking ass with my goals.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:12 AM
FitDay Member

Ok Mikey...you keep finding me on Facebook so figured it was time to start posting on here again.

Well I at least met my first two goals after having baby#2 eight months ago but now I need to focus on the remaining goals.

Goals for this week:

Lose 2 pounds
Drink 100oz of water
Eat a clean diet with no sugar, processed foods, etc.
Exercise more. Been hitting the gym to keep this weight off but not sticking to that or the diet enough to keep the scale moving down consistently.

Last edited by Hunny24; 03-25-2013 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hunny24
Ok Mikey...you keep finding me on Facebook so figured it was time to start posting on here again.

Well I at least met my first two goals after having baby#2 eight months ago but now I need to focus on the remaining goals.

Goals for this week:

Lose 2 pounds
Drink 100oz of water
Eat a clean diet with no sugar, processed foods, etc.
Exercise more. Been hitting the gym to keep this weight off but not sticking to that or the diet enough to keep the scale moving down consistently.
haha I didn't expect to see you here. I just messaged you because I didn't want to put my suggestion "out there"
Well, did you try it?
Old 03-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Okay well my cheat has been a flop. For breakfast I had two and a half pancakes and a biscuit with gravy. I was expecting so much more (taste wise), I was psyched but it was blah. Lunch was mexican food, it wasn't that great either. I feel like I need to do something to "get it out my system" so I think I might try the ole faithful. You know what I mean, the sugar cookies at the grocery store... the ones that are undercooked to perfection. So soft! I hope this will set me straight.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

Clocked in 2.2k today. (known route) and I have discovered something very confusing about my pedometer. Yesterday I took a VERY long, fast walk and according to my pedometer it was 5.45k. But I was sure it was farther so today I traced the route with my car, ah yeah 8k. Then I tried mapmyrun 8.8k. So I have come to the conclusion that I really don't have any idea how far I am walking and that my pedometer is a piece of garbage. I haven't decided what to do about this yet, so for now I am just going to clock my minutes unless I take a measured route like today.

Mike I am considering a half marathon thanks to your previous inspiration. It's mid may. I can't run that far but I think I can get ready to walk it Sorry to hear that your cheat day was not more satisfying.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:52 PM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone, I want to be involved so.. My goal is to stick with my diet until Saturday(Cheatday).
Old 03-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Robin, which 1/2 marathon is it? Do you have a training program? What's the farthest that you've ever walked? Get some Body Glide, you'll probably need it! You should have a great time!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.