Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread for 2/25/13

Old 03-01-2013, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

1) Plan meals -yes, I didn't post it I had it in my notebook because my cable was down, yes, yes, yes I planned...
2) stick as close to plan as possible - no yes too...much...food; Thurs: umm fried oysters with Brie weren't on the plan, were they? smoked duck? Cookies...they were sf...
3) 6 glasses water- ? yes, yes and 4 glasses of champagne cocktail; yes and no champagne
4) Do not spend too much time online or on phone or doing chores. Write!!!!- I wrote 11 hours, a 750 word fiction piece (I rarely write fiction) It was so much fun!!! It helped that the internet was down; yes not as much as yesterday since I was mainly editing but yes; I was cooking for a big dinner but still managed to write, mostly journal, food and drink hangover

Plan ahahaha
sf muesli with almond milk
gumbo and fried chicken unless I am "good" and have maybe an omelet or something
burger and salad or veg
Snacks:
turkey sausages
fruit
nuts
dried kale
and let's be honest: sf cookies or part of a sf brownie. I am in NOLA y'all!!!

Also, a heads up. Someone invited us to a crawfish boil where we will meet Stanley in person. No food plan for tomorrow except enjoy!!!!

Last edited by canary52; 03-01-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
So is his actual name Stanley or is it the name that was signed on the letter? I looked online at other "Stanley" and they had different names.
Stanley is the paper guy that came to you, from the book Flat Stanley. The name on the letter that came with him is the name of the kid who made him and started him off. I imagine every kid in the class did one. I wrote a brief letter from "Stanley" to the kid on the letter saying what he did and included it with the pics and stuff.

He was in MD before he came to me and he was in Canada before that, but no idea where he went between when he started in KY and there... however, I think he will be having the most fun in NOLA!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:28 AM
FitDay Member

I love your flat Stanley I am glad to see safety comes first his little helmet is great!

Cassie Congrats on your son getting is license I remember the mixed emotions I had when my kids started driving but it sounds like you have him well prepared.

Hope Enjoy your crawfish boil.

Have a great day!
Old 03-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Stanley is the paper guy that came to you, from the book Flat Stanley. The name on the letter that came with him is the name of the kid who made him and started him off. I imagine every kid in the class did one. I wrote a brief letter from "Stanley" to the kid on the letter saying what he did and included it with the pics and stuff.

He was in MD before he came to me and he was in Canada before that, but no idea where he went between when he started in KY and there... however, I think he will be having the most fun in NOLA!
I tried to track him online but couldn't figure it out. Yeah, he's having a good time. I'm about to take him to meet my GF for lunch. "Table for three." Tomorrow he'll be the "special guest" at my crawfish boil. Hope and her DH get to meet him then. He'll probably be with me when I go visit Johnny tonight, but I may just keep him to myself. We'll see how that visit goes. Who knows, Stanley may get to take a pic with a local hero... If I could only figure out how to attach a rubber band from one foot to the other. I think it would be cool to get a pic of him riding little Mytsie as if she were a horse.

We've got some big plans for Stanley (if time allows). I see a plane ride from NOLA to NY and trip SC and a Braves game in his future.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 03-01-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I tried to track him online but couldn't figure it out. Yeah, he's having a good time. I'm about to take him to meet my GF for lunch. "Table for three." Tomorrow he'll be the "special guest" at my crawfish boil. Hope and her DH get to meet him then. He'll probably be with me when I go visit Johnny tonight, but I may just keep him to myself. We'll see how that visit goes. Who knows, Stanley may get to take a pic with a local hero... If I could only figure out how to attach a rubber band from one foot to the other. I think it would be cool to get a pic of him riding little Mytsie as if she were a horse.

We've got some big plans for Stanley (if time allows). I see a plane ride from NOLA to NY and trip SC and a Braves game in his future.
All sounds like a bowl of awesome . Just keep him going!

And let me know about the Braves game...I can round up the fam and meet you there!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Shovelled wet snow yesterday for about 20mins so I did get exercise.
Today is the first day this week that carbs will be bad. Stopped at "Tim's" and had a muffin. It was good though. For all the Canadians my Mom won a free coffee

Slowly making my way through the house, room by room, cleaning. Today I did the job I hate--BATHROOM. It's shiny.

Jenn
Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 AM
Super Moderator

Cassie, you'll be meeting Tori, WHN & Stanley.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
Walk 10k: M=2.7K, T=N, W=1.4K, T=2.7k, F=1.5k
Calories less than 1500: M=1380, T=1184, W=1375, T= 1339, F=1099
Calorie deficit of 5000: M=-763, T=-876, W= -713, T=-827, F= -974
Squats twice: T=Y
No sugar: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=N, F=Y
Old 03-01-2013, 11:57 PM
FitDay Member

Cassie...........congrats to the boy on his license. It's a lot of work to prepare and a lot of worry after! But you get used to it. A very impt milestone.

Mike I love your flat Stanley.

Darlene you are rocking the walking. I've not done any all week. Are you aiming for 10k a week? I gotta get on track with that. The week has been topsy turvy. And I have been a wimp (weather).

Jenn, congrats on the TH coffee to your Mom. I never go in and never look at that dang tv at the drivethrough, they are experts at temptation.

I have a snowshoeing date with a neighbour tomorrow that will hopefully get me moving again. It's not the same one as I went with before. She promised me we would take it easy.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by whyme7
Thanks Carolynnq.

I was just asked if I wanted to take a kick boxing class tonight. While I know I will feel silly (the least in shape person in the room) I'm still going to go ahead and push myself to do it to make up for yesterday. Plus it's a new exercise for my body so hopefully I'll get a little push on the weight loss from that if I continue with it.

Did you go? What was it like?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.