Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread for 2/11/13

Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 AM
Super Moderator

I passed this on. If you change your mind about the king cake, just let me know.
Originally Posted by dmartz
MIKE! <Donna Jumps Up> THANK YOU SO MUCH, for your offer of a King Cake! BUT, I'm going to have to respectfully decline, (for reasons that will soon be obvious.) Here's what I'd like instead. Can you, as SUPER Moderator, ask Tech support to respond to my post about adding sugar to the Log DB?

It's been a while since I've seen a report about server issues, so I'm assuming the worst of that may be behind them. And I also believe they did (at least) one code update in the last week or so. Can we ask them to give an estimate on my request regarding sugar, that I'll quote below. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Much, much more than a king cake. I'm really tired of my goals saying "Sugar < (??? g)." And, sugar has been a real source of, um, inflammation for me lately.

- Donna