FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Health is the root of all happiness. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/28531-health-root-all-happiness.html)

sajataiser 11-22-2021 05:31 AM

Health is the root of all happiness.

Every human being needs a healthy life. And for this healthy life, we have to follow some rules. And if the rules are not followed, healthy people will get sick. Eating habits need to change. You need to eat food in moderation. You have to walk regularly every morning or afternoon and do some light exercise. The world will look beautiful to you if you are healthy. Health is the root of all happiness.

Illia12 12-08-2021 08:41 PM

I play sports all the time
I love it
I often come to the gym in the morning and work out almost alone
It's really cool)

Jenny319B 07-27-2022 12:23 PM

This is true being healthy brings happiness. I have bipolar disorder and I take meds and besides that I take care of myself so I can be healthy. I feel better and if ever I am depressed it is not as long as when I am unhealthy

abhi0007 08-26-2022 09:47 PM

Include heathy lifestyle and food habits
Include Yoga and meditation in your daily routine
Sleep well and exercise regularly
get blood test every 6 months
and always think positive and surround yourself with positive people

seylen 09-04-2022 04:09 AM

Health is really a great happiness. When I'm sick I get depressed. I don't have the energy to do the things I have planned and it makes me feel upset. So I try to eat healthy food and do sports.

Rathbon 09-05-2022 07:54 PM

Totally agree with this post, healthy lifestyle has changed my life!!

Tina1336 09-22-2022 08:07 AM

I also think sports are cool.

Yess1990 09-23-2022 07:37 PM

Hello

Hulabi 12-14-2022 07:48 AM

It’s hard to argue with this, as soon as I established nutrition, the rest of the areas immediately improved. It's also very important to establish mental health if you already have any problems with that. The supervisory session that I went to was very helpful in this, because I am a psychotherapist myself and the supervisory session was very helpful. Now I do it myself and help other psychotherapists to get themselves in shape mentally. That's why I recommend that you also consider clinical supervisor information, maybe it will be useful to someone and you too will want to follow this interesting path in your life.

SteadfastNutrition 12-21-2022 11:06 PM

Believing that your body isn't good enough is a sign of an unhealthy or poor body image. feeling that you appear overweight. feeling that you lack physical attractiveness or strength. believing that your worth as a person is based on how you look.