FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   How to motivate yourself !!!! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/27727-how-motivate-yourself.html)

Cube_S 11-08-2020 10:27 PM

How to motivate yourself !!!!

“You don’t overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger.” – John C. Maxwell
When it comes to getting results, it takes motivation and ability.

Motivation makes things happen.

Where there’s no will, there’s no way. One of the best ways to improve your personal effectiveness is to master your motivation and find your drive.

If you can master motivation, you can deal with life’s setbacks, as well as inspire yourself to always find a way forward, and create new experiences for yourself, and follow your growth.

In this post, I’ll demystify motivation and give you the motivation tools that really work.

christinarobert 03-15-2021 08:51 PM

Thats true since everyone has a motivation in life that pushes them to achieve their goals. Personally I have different motivation for different scenarios. Like for workout and exercises I have music as my greatest motivation. When I am stressed or anxious then communicating or watching comedy movies is a great motivation. Everyone has to just find their motivation for their problems or tasks.

Parambodyfitmind 06-12-2021 11:05 PM

Parambodyfitmind

Write down your goals and START WORKING on them, don't just wish. You have to work hard, never stop, just keep moving forward!

crysmile 06-24-2021 10:07 PM

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. "Winston Churchill / Always remember this quote when I want to give up and give up, and also when it seems that I have already achieved enough results. We are human and we tend to feel sorry for ourselves, but the main thing is that it doesn't happen often.

Alicia96 09-20-2021 08:35 PM

When I feel bad. I imagine my happy future. And I get powers

MarcosMay 10-24-2021 01:00 AM

Reading such motivational speeches makes me want to join the discussion. I am driven by a desire to change myself for the better. I made a sign and a picture of who I was and pinned it on my fridge "Think, do you want to be like that again?" It may be cruel, but it works. You look at yourself then and now. Laziness says "Come on, what the hell, you can go back," and pride and aching muscles say "Not this time buddy!" That's the motivation.

patrickssheets 01-17-2022 06:43 PM

Just be a person who is calm and quiet :)

ElianSimmons 06-13-2022 06:09 AM

My girlfriend motivates me.

DanielCWhitbeck 07-06-2022 10:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestion guys. :)

nahidur 09-18-2022 12:47 AM

hey

Hey how are you doing