FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   How much does it cost to develop a mobile app? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/27647-how-much-does-cost-develop-mobile-app.html)

waheki 08-01-2020 01:59 AM

How much does it cost to develop a mobile app?

I'm a fitness trainer. the quarantine period showed how important it is to be independent of external factors. I'd like to introduce a mobile app for those I train. I want my workouts to be available at any time.

Jackbody 09-10-2020 03:07 AM

Hello! My job is it sales manager. mobile app the cost depends on the functionality. Describe in more detail what you want

robert355 10-27-2020 08:06 AM

According to the report by Kinvey, popular Backend as a Service platform, the average cost of mobile app development per app is $270 000. OSXdaily states that it takes $50,000 to $150,000 to develop a decent app. But I think it would cheaper to find a company in eastern europe

AnthonyLawrence 11-10-2023 04:07 AM

What mobile app usability testing methods do you find most effective to ensure a high level of user experience?

larissonfiona 11-14-2023 03:27 AM

Some mobile app creators sometimes forget about the importance of testing to ensure a high level of usability. But a lot depends on quality testing. I suggest you to learn more about mobile app usability testing in this article. As I understood from this information, structured tests can identify problems, help to improve user experience and increase the overall effectiveness of the application. So you should not neglect it.

AlexHudsons 11-24-2023 04:28 AM

I came across Interexy's ideas about generative AI in the healthcare domain and it's intriguing how this technology is revolutionizing content creation in the healthcare domain. And their focus on applying artificial intelligence to drug development and medical imaging has enormous potential. Has anyone had practical experience using AI for similar purposes in healthcare? I'd love to hear about your experiences and results.

rebeccadmichael 11-28-2023 05:10 AM

The cost of developing a mobile app varies widely, ranging from a few thousand to several hundred thousand dollars. It depends on features, complexity, and developer rates.

sandas4 12-11-2023 03:24 AM

The interface is user-friendly and you don't need to be a coding master to create something impressive. I recently used it for a project and let me tell you, it exceeded my expectations. The drag and drop feature and pre-made elements saved me a ton of time. The flexibility of design and functionality is amazing. Overall, a great tool for both new and experienced developers.

Miu medical billing 12-11-2023 06:11 AM

Developing a fitness trainer app costs $5,000-$100,000+ depending on features and complexity. Basic apps with workout tracking and scheduling cost $5,000-$15,000. Advanced apps with video demonstrations and social interaction cost $30,000-$50,000+. Consider starting with an MVP, hiring freelancers, and using free resources to save money.

MartkoTwen3 01-09-2024 12:25 AM

Ok , guest ! I like you idea !