7-day accountability thread 07/06/20 -07/12/20 >

7-day accountability thread 07/06/20 -07/12/20

Community
Notices

7-day accountability thread 07/06/20 -07/12/20

Old 07-07-2020, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default 7-day accountability thread 07/06/20 -07/12/20

Wow! I think I missed at least a week of accountability. Not surprised! Being house-bound, sort of, can be like living in a bubble!

My husband goes out more, to his office from time to time, and often to the supermarket. I think he probably brings home all the germs I have been avoiding, so what is the point? People around my small town are starting to slide back into pre-pandemic mode; they don't always wear their masks unless a sign says it is required. I don't notice people standing back and using social distancing the way they did, say, a month or two ago.

My focus this week (hesitate to call it a goal): simplify, simplify! Intermittent fasting is not a good thing these days because just having my sense of taste working gives me a boost of confidence every day. I don't want to have that sense of taste go - it's a scary symptom of the infection.

I hope all fit day users are holding on and getting to their goals. Stay healthy!
Old 07-12-2020, 03:11 AM
Super Moderator

Simplifying is not helping much. I think next week, I will have a different focus.