Notices

Fitness Advice for Beginning Bodybuilders

Old 03-27-2023, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Fitness Advice for Beginning Bodybuilders

Set Goals

Before you begin your fitness journey, it is essential to set specific goals. What do you want to achieve by bodybuilding? Do you want to increase your muscle mass, lose weight, or improve your overall fitness level? Once you have set your goals, you can create a plan to achieve them. Setting goals will help you stay focused and motivated throughout your journey.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default Here is some advice that can help you on your journey

Let me summarize these in points:
  1. Start with the basics: Before jumping into advanced training techniques, make sure you have a solid foundation of basic exercises. Focus on mastering compound exercises like squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and rows, as these will help you build overall strength and muscle mass.
  2. Don't neglect your nutrition: Proper nutrition is essential for building muscle and achieving your fitness goals. Make sure you're consuming enough protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats, and consider working with a registered dietitian or nutritionist to develop a customized meal plan that meets your individual needs.
  3. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to building muscle and improving your fitness. Set a schedule for your workouts and stick to it, even on days when you don't feel like hitting the gym.
  4. Focus on progressive overload: In order to continue building muscle over time, you need to challenge your body with increasing levels of resistance. Focus on gradually increasing the weight or reps you use for each exercise, and aim to push yourself to your limits during each workout.
  5. Rest and recover: Rest and recovery are just as important as your workouts when it comes to building muscle. Make sure you're getting enough sleep, and consider incorporating techniques like foam rolling, stretching, and yoga into your routine to help improve your flexibility and mobility.
Remember, building muscle and achieving your fitness goals takes time and dedication. Stay committed to your workouts and your nutrition plan, and don't get discouraged if you don't see results overnight.
Old 03-31-2023, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Shane Leslie Braddick here, just wondering about nutritional values of protein powder? Anyone have protein that is not filled with carbs? looking to put on lean muscle while still dieting and reducing my calorie intake. Thoughts?
Old 04-25-2023, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the useful information
Old 09-22-2023, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

It is important to remember that a beginner's bodybuilding workout plan might include three or four full-body workouts per week, consisting of two or three sets of eight to 10 reps per exercise.
Old 09-22-2023, 02:44 AM
FitDay Member

So much useful information here, I really would like to thank everyone for their input to the community.
From my side i would like to share contacts of the guys who did my essay https://boomessays.com/ for all the fellow students on this forum.
I know how intense can be student life and it is in our power to make the life easier.