Notices

Biggest loser Contest! We could start it here.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Biggest loser Contest! We could start it here.

Hey. Remember the "Biggest Loser" show, where you win money for losing weight. What if we could do something like that over here. I know betting over money here, will not be that convenient. But, what is more motivational than money. Even this blog says that too Earning Money To Lose Weight | Aspire Federal Credit Union Okay if not money, shall we use points instead? I guess that would be really something interesting to do. I'm saying this cause, I really need a good motivation to continue my routine plan.
Old 09-28-2023, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

The andar bahar.com real cash game on this website is the real deal. The potential to win actual money while playing a game I love is a win-win situation. It's not just about luck; strategy plays a crucial role!
Old 09-29-2023, 09:19 AM
FitDay Member

Absolutely! The concept of incentives like in 'The Biggest Loser' show can be a powerful motivator. While using money might not be the most convenient, using a points system sounds intriguing. It adds a competitive element and makes the weight loss journey engaging. Motivation is key in any routine, and this idea could provide just the push needed to stay committed. Personally, I think it's a great idea to explore and could make a significant difference in achieving our fitness goals!
Old 10-01-2023, 03:50 PM
FitDay Member

scort Services In Jaipur Referred as Pink City, Jaipur is one