7 day accountability thread 10/28/19-11/3/19 >

7 day accountability thread 10/28/19-11/3/19

Community
Notices

7 day accountability thread 10/28/19-11/3/19

Old 10-28-2019, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

Default 7 day accountability thread 10/28/19-11/3/19

Back again to give accountability another shot! This past week, I've been trying to send my crippled laptop off to Dell, and today may be the day that gets done. In the meantime, I'm on a backup laptop. I hope everything goes well with this repair because I feel like I'm sending a beloved pet off to surgery. Wringing my hands, worried. It's only data, right?

In the meantime, still IFing, some progress on home projects, but no visits to the Y! That's my goal: to get some momentum started making the Y my habit. I did investigate classes, but with a bad knee, I don't feel up to any of them. It has to be the weight room for me.
Old 11-02-2019, 04:26 AM
Super Moderator

IF - easy peazy.

No progress on the exercise!
However, I did change the theme in my Windows 10 screen to 'aspiration' and now images of physical exercise are my slide show! Cool!

Now, to get to the Y would be a HUGE step. Does it count that I bid in their online auction? For something that had nothing to do with exercise? (Guess not.)