Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
How Does Your Morning Routine Define You as a Person? >

How Does Your Morning Routine Define You as a Person?

Community
Notices

How Does Your Morning Routine Define You as a Person?

Old 08-30-2018, 06:28 PM
FitDay Member

Smile How Does Your Morning Routine Define You as a Person?

Every now and then, you stumble across to those late nights, morning hang-overs, morning pain.. But I’m not going to talk about that. I’m going to talk about your regular M-F and S-S morning. You may or may not have a day job, but you still have to wake up to start your day. Whatever your goal throughout the day is, you still have to accomplish that no matter what happens. The question is, how do you start your day? Do you drink your morning coffee? Do you do your exercise? Or do you just take a little bit of a something and then go? There is probably nothing wrong about that. But always remember, a little bit of something is never enough.

So, you have your daily morning routine and you may feel happy about it. The question is, does your body feel satisfied about it? You may feel good, but your body isn’t entirely okay. So overall, what I want for you is to realize about it. Most of the people overcome with their adulthood without even realizing what’s wrong, so those people may say… “hey! I survived this far, you should too!”. You know what? Those people are just lucky for sure because they can still say that statement until now. But what happens after that? We don’t know. But from this moment, what we want is to be different to those people. We want to go along the journey that has flexibility in it. We want to be simply happy about our lives, and our daily morning routine has a significant contribution in it.

If you find this interesting, you can read more Link removed

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 09-03-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

A very good question figurecheck. For me good mornings often mean good days, so a good morning starts early, at least an hour before the day's business starts. Some reading and / or meditation, at least 10 - 20 minutes of walking or running, a quick shower, oatmeal with flax and berries, and/or eggs and a piece of fruit, and when really organized, some skim milk or yogurt. Cup of coffee with honey & vanilla, and sometimes some cream.
Old 01-07-2019, 05:24 PM
FitDay Member

I prefer my mornings later but always wake at 6am thanks to having to be at work so early. I like to have a coffee all days of the week first and then a few hours later, on weekdays I like cottage cheese with fruit or a boild egg with fruit. On weekends I prefer ham or sausages and eggs and fruit. I enjoy my excercise on my noon hours or during the day / evening on weekends. I have three young toddlers so it’s been much harder to accommodate workouts but I’m committed to staying fit and feeling comfortable in my skin when I take them swimming. That’s why I’m here. I have 40 pounds to lose and work to do.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Super Moderator

Coffee! Then, more coffee!