FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Kimberly's Weight Loss Blog (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/26837-kimberlys-weight-loss-blog.html)

modekimberly 07-01-2018 09:18 AM

Kimberly's Weight Loss Blog

This is where I am going to document my weight loss journey. I am going to lose 120 lbs, in one year; by June 30th 2019. I will be at my ideal body weight of 160 lbs. I am 5'8" tall. I do NOT know how I came to be 322 lbs. I have lost all self worth, self love, self respect; existence is mentally, physically and emotionally painful every DAY. Not only am I HUGE in size but lets just say not pretty in the face and I move like an elephant with a tree trunk up its posterior side.

I have been to a couple of doctors, 4 to be exact and they have offered little to nothing in terms of answers and solution/remedies to my physical body ailments. Currently I am battling morbid obesity, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, type 1 diabetes, a fatty liver, scoliosis of lower back, leaky gut (the leaky gut is my own self diagnosis.) and as previously mentioned; mental pain and anguish with depression mixed in.

Body symptoms from head to toes are as follows: itchy open sores all over scalp, A variety of skin issues that include itchy puss filled sores all over my body; which started appearing on the fatty areas of my body; first on my breasts, then buttocks, then stomach. From knees to ankles were sores on top of sores on top of sores, I felt like I had LEPROSY. I am using past tense because I discovered a healing remedy. I have done extensive research online. I will share in detail later.

Back to my list of body ailments; severe painful bloating in my stomach (fully extended as if full of air.) Pain when food was ingested to be digested. What I ate was not being properly digested. Always loose violent watery bowel movements. what was being excreted was visible as in whole corn kernels. I had a huge hungry appetite but was physically weak; no muscle strength, tired, no energy, brain fog. Even though I was eating, my body was starving for nutrients and yet I continued to gain weight, Last is the athletes foot and nail fungus.

I will share with you, that for a time in my life, prior to being diagnosed with diabetes in September 2017 and experiencing all of these full blown symptoms; Mentally I did not care about what I ate or how much...I purposely overate. Therapists claim that this behavior was to fill the void/emptiness in me.

Now that I have painted the picture of where I once was I look forward to the beginning and sharing of my path towards my happy healthy successful ending! I am going to stop for now. When I return I will be sharing my discoveries of natural remedies as I overcome each and every one of my physical ailments.

Kathy13118 07-02-2018 02:22 AM

Kimberly,

I wish you had my dermatologist! Did you see a dermatologist about those sores? I have not experienced sores but what you describe sounds like it's a medical condition that can be diagnosed.

rosabella2012 07-02-2018 02:33 AM

Glad you're on your way to better health! Sores on the scalp happen to me, especially when I overeat wheat or foods containing wheat. So, I try to leave them alone! However, open sores elsewhere on the body can be indicative of other things. See a medical doctor--this could be diet related, poor circulation, diabetes, or a combo of many things. Happy Health!

modekimberly 07-02-2018 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 138845)
Kimberly,

I wish you had my dermatologist! Did you see a dermatologist about those sores? I have not experienced sores but what you describe sounds like it's a medical condition that can be diagnosed.

Hello Kathy!

Thank you for your response. I find that traditional medicine only wants to treat the symptoms such as prescribing an antibiotic or a topical cream. I want to know 'WHY' this is happening in my body and address that issue! I am now on the healing and mending side. I take 1/2 cup of 100% pure aloe vera juice daily. I am taking a skin, nails, hair supplement. Plus by addressing the "Leaky Gut" (major skin disorders are a symptom) with digestive enzymes and herbal supplements! I do have severe food allergies, so for years I just lived with the itchiness and breakouts on my arms. Plus I am working on CLEANSING my "fatty" liver.