Notices

Sleep.

Old 02-20-2018, 09:14 PM
FitDay Member

I try to go to bed every night at roughly the same time. I like that kind of routine and I feel like crap when I deviate from it. Anyone else doing this?
Old 02-27-2018, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

I'm a week in on Keto-ing, and pretty exhausted by 930p. I fall asleep very quickly. But as much as I'd like to stay asleep, I've been routinely waking up at 1230a until 330a. Then, get up at 630a. So, not exactly the greatest nights' sleep. A couple times, I've grabbed my phone, and played solitaire until I can fall back asleep. Perhaps it will just take time for my body to adjust to its new energy-burning method. I do have some Benadryl handy, just in case I get desperate.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

I try to not watch TV or anything in bed before I actually go to sleep. I'm not sure why but I can never fall asleep after I've been laying there watching TV for a while. I think it's because I love getting into a cold bed and getting warm and falling asleep. Whereas if I'm laying there for a while, my bed gets pretty hot, especially in the summertime. So that's what I do.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:23 AM
Banned

Wash make up off, brush teeth, turn the Nostalgia Critic on, go to sleep.
Old 12-17-2023, 06:41 PM
FitDay Member

Ah, the sacred realm of sleep! It's a topic close to my heart. My bedtime rituals are a symphony of winding down—soft music, a good book, and a cozy blanket fort. What about yours? Any secret ingredients for a blissful night's sleep? 💤
Old 12-19-2023, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

Watch youtube plus read articles before go to sleep
Old 12-20-2023, 08:01 PM
FitDay Member

I am not a night person, in fact I like to go to bed early, around 9 or 10 I am already in bed and I get up when the sun rises, usually around 7 or earlier
Old 12-22-2023, 06:34 AM
FitDay Member

Sleep is very important for health I don't sleep enough and feel it has a negative impact on my health
Old 01-13-2024, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

It's best to read before bedtime to relax the mind.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:15 PM
FitDay Member

Sleep is an essential part of maintaining good health and overall well-being. It plays a crucial role in numerous physiological processes, including cell repair, memory consolidation, and hormone regulation. Consistently getting sufficient quality sleep is linked to improved cognitive function, mood regulation, and immune system function. On the other hand, lack of sleep or poor sleep quality can lead to a range of health issues, including an increased risk of chronic conditions like obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Establishing healthy sleep habits, such as maintaining a consistent sleep schedule, creating a relaxing bedtime routine, and creating a conducive sleep environment, can help promote optimal sleep and contribute to overall wellness.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.