Community
Notices

Weekly Check in

Old 04-16-2017, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weekly Check in

I thought it would be a good ideal to cheak in once week. It doesn't matter which day of the week.
Tell us your success, progress, and stuggles. What you learn about your self during the week.
Also share what you have plan for the up coming week...
Old 04-16-2017, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Just starting out on this site. My weight is creeping up and now I find myself 18 pounds away from where I would feel more comfortable being. I realize portion control is my biggest problem. Saying no to Easter Candy was not difficult this weekend as I do not have a sweet tooth (thank goodness), but the pasta salads and such are a different story. My goal for this week is to increase my water intake, cutback the diet sodas, and to stop eating by 7:00.
Old 04-16-2017, 02:00 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Check in for first time.

Although I start this post and would like to give a brief run down how I felt like I did for the week.
My biggest stuggle was Easter but I've done worst at other social eating events.
This Easter I went with and Easter plan, and not tooting my horn I give my self a 95% for keeping to the Easter plan.
I don't like be hungry and in past I cut my calorie count to quickly. Less in two weeks I was off my diet (oh how I hate that word "DIET")
During last week I tried to keep my calorie account at 2,022. And for the up coming week I'm aiming for 1997 calories.
Hopeful later on I can get an activity or exersise log going.
But in general I felt I did ok,,,
Old 05-04-2017, 06:56 PM
FitDay Member

i start workout
Old 05-05-2017, 10:18 AM
FitDay Member

I forgot I start a weekly how things going. A slight gain but not to worry about it. This week my calorie aim is 1,947 and next week is 1,922. One thing and still is a stuggle is water intake
Old 05-15-2017, 03:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default New to the Forum - excited to be here

This week is getting better. My cycle started so I was retaining water. I'm finally shedding it so the scale looks better.

Mother's Day didn't seem to hurt me much. I did eat a pretty heavy breakfast, but no lunch. Then we splurged on pizza so no one had to cook. I'm usually pretty good at keeping within my calorie range. Candy was hard this week due to my period. I want sugary EVERYTHING. I used to be a HUGE diet soda drinker and for the last month I've only been drinking water. Yay me!

I haven't gone back to the gym, yet...been out about 4 months. I am ready and will start back at the end of this week. I am pretty sure I will have some gain over the next few weeks as I start transitioning to more muscle. I guess time will tell.

I'm excited to be here and I hope we can help each other stay motived.

Last edited by marty102; 05-15-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Haven't checked in for a while as I don't have my scale. From how I feel, suspect i have about ~50 lbs to lose again. Oh well the ick feeling will help me get back on track.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

I find the worst thing you can do is jump on the scales every morning, leave it for a few days and great if you find you have lost a few pounds.
Old 06-13-2017, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

The worst thing for me is not to exercise; the saying that it's like a vitamin is true for me. Sure a few days break from the scale is fine - we all want to go long term loss not daily loss.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

It's been exactly one month and I have lost 13 pounds and 2 inches off my waist. I started at 188, now 176. I have been eating all healthy besides a few cheats on my vacation the last four days. I hope it doesn't set me back too much. I ate a sausage hot dog one day and schlotzsky's lite turkey small sandwich. Also had alcohol two days. I will weigh tomorrow but I understand I might be bloated and then it will go down again. Good job everyone!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.