Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14

Old 03-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

I have no idea why the pics and text are scattered like that.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

The house looks bare, I was still waiting on furniture to come.Master bath.That should be plenty for now.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:22 AM
Super Moderator

What a lovely house!
Old 03-10-2016, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, you have a beautiful home and property. Can you swim in the lake behind your house? I really like your flooring and want to know what it is?

When my husband built our house he lost about 15 pounds from the work and the stress. He never did gain it back.

It's too quiet around here and that usually means trouble. Where is everyone?
Old 03-10-2016, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, beautiful home and land!

Libby, I have been having a little bit of trouble. I haven't been logging like I mentioned the other day. Since I first brought it up a few days ago I have been eating better and drinking less soda, but still not logging and that's a slippery slope for me. I'm trying to skid on the brakes before I fall off track again. Want to get back in line with my program before it gets out of hand again.

Debbie, is the stress at work any better?
Old 03-10-2016, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks everyone. Libby, yes you can swim in the water. It's very clean, when you stand at the edge looking down, you can see the bottom. The floor is stained concrete. Basically the house comes with a concrete slab, they just stained it. They can make it look like marble, wood planks, whatever you'd like. Being that it's concrete, it's durable enough for our 3 dogs. Here's the FB page to the guy that did them, check out some of his work, it's really cool. https://www.facebook.com/Dan-Lynch-C...13295/?fref=ts
Old 03-10-2016, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Mike, love the floors.

Lisa, Good for you for turning things around. Last night I logged my food and then decided I could not have popcorn. The scale rewarded me this morning.

Debbie, hang in there and post how you are doing.

We have weigh in tomorrow. I hope that we all do well.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I lost 2 pounds and hit a new low. I haven't been this weight in a long time. It's only going to get better the longer I stick to it. In six months I have lost almost 37 pounds and I have 48 more pounds to lose. I hope to be at my goal by the summer of 2017. It seems like so far off but this last six months just flew by and the time will pass no matter what I do so I might as well get busy and lose this weight. I tried a pair of size 12 pants on but I couldn't do them up. By the end of April I hope they fit. Well that's enough rambling for me. How is everyone else doing? I hope that you are all well and doing fine.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:18 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by libby135
Hi all. I lost 2 pounds and hit a new low. I haven't been this weight in a long time. It's only going to get better the longer I stick to it. In six months I have lost almost 37 pounds and I have 48 more pounds to lose. I hope to be at my goal by the summer of 2017. It seems like so far off but this last six months just flew by and the time will pass no matter what I do so I might as well get busy and lose this weight. I tried a pair of size 12 pants on but I couldn't do them up. By the end of April I hope they fit. Well that's enough rambling for me. How is everyone else doing? I hope that you are all well and doing fine.
That's awesome, keep up the great work!!
Old 03-11-2016, 01:22 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, 37 lbs in 6 months is such a gigantic accomplishment! So proud of you for your dedication and hard work. Those size 12 jeans will do up before you know it. You're doing fantastic! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!

As for me, well there's the soda. And the truffles. Sara and I made about 5-6 dozen Oreo Truffles for her to take to her Pi Day party in Math today. Turns out she wasn't feeling well this morning and ended up not going, so now we have a box full of truffles in the fridge. And I'm on that time where I crave chocolates and sweets. lol Dangerous combo. I've been trying not to devour them all. I had 1 this morning, 2 this afternoon and 1 after dinner. btw, they're small...like 2 or 3 pretty small bites each, so it's not like I'm eating full size candy bars or anything. But those little bites do add up, so I need to be mindful.

Other than that, I am doing well with my other food choices and portion sizes. I'm still really excited that I'm more than 5 lbs down from 4 weeks ago, and I know that little by little it will come off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.