7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14

Old 03-07-2016, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default 7 Day Motivational Thread starting March 7 - March 14

Hi all. Are you ready for another week of being good to yourself and taking care of the most important person of all? It's not selfish to put your self first.
It only makes you better able to be there for others in the long term. So who is with me? Let's make it a great week.
Old 03-07-2016, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

I'm with you Libby! I didn't have a great weekend, and my weight is up from Friday's weigh in. And, tonight was my son's 16th birthday and I had a piece of cake. And I might have licked the bowl and had a spoon (or two) or frosting. I make the bomb chocolate cake, and I only make it on birthdays...gotta have some! However, I did cut the pieces smaller this time. I made 16 pieces instead of 12. So I didn't have as much. I also didn't finish all of my dinner. I guess I did ok!
Old 03-07-2016, 05:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default 10 Profile Pictures NEVER TO USE in Online Dating at POF Cupid Tinder Match.com Datin

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxBMd09G2BY" rel="nofollow" target="blank"> online dating at POF</a>
Old 03-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Banned

Hi guys, I've been doing pretty good since I got back on the saddle as they say....I gotta stop this yo yo dieting stuff....but its a lifetime change...and i gotta find something I can do for the rest of my life...not just a few months here n there....

You guys keep me motivated
Old 03-08-2016, 02:55 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. We had a good turn out for Spring Challenge weigh in yesterday and every one is making progress. I had been struggling for the last two months and now the scale is moving in the right direction again. I feel like I have some catching up to do. Let's keep the momentum going and have good losses again on Friday.
Debbie, the finger crossing worked. Do it again. HA HA
Old 03-08-2016, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all I'm in for another week! I am having some personal struggles....work crap....and it's getting me down. I'm going to do my best to work out the stress in the gym not the kitchen!

Have a great day all!
Old 03-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Hello everyone!!! How are y'all doing? We finally got moved into our new house and that's pretty much take up all my time. I've been working from sun up to sun down pretty much. Yesterday I finally had it and could go any more. The night before I had back spasms that brought me to the ground and lasted a good (or bad) 1/2 hour. My wife walked out back and I was laying on the ground, she thought I had a heart attack. I decided I had to get out the house today. I made a trip out to my New Orleans office to try to finally get some work done. I'll be back at it tomorrow I'm sure, working on the fence, handing curtains, etc. I don't think I've ever been so stressed in my life. I have had some stress eating but I've been so no stop, my weight has come down. I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks, until this morning. A few weeks ago I had crept back up to 208.x, today I was 201.x. I guess if this stress and over doing it doesn't kill me, I'll be in the 190's before long.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:42 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I hope that your problems are resolved soon.
Mike, Happy Home coming. Enjoy your new home and have a wonderful life
there. Show us some pictures when you get a chance.
Becca, I am glad that you're back in the saddle and doing well.
Lisa, chocolate cake is my favorite. Good thinking on cutting smaller pieces.

Where is every one else. I hope you are doing well.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:14 PM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I'm sorry to hear that you're under so much stress! I hope it gets resolved quickly. Sticking to your exercise is a good move.

Mike, congrats on the new home being done! You and your wife (although worn out) must be thrilled! Post pics when you have some time.

Libby, so glad for you that the plateau seems to be over and the scale is moving down!

I haven't been logging. That's telling me that I'm not eating right and I'm avoiding. I don't want to own up to the amount of soda I've been drinking is the problem I think. Debbie, I thought about you and the wine. I remember for a while you were limiting yourself to weekends only. maybe I should give that a try!
Old 03-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks y'all! Here's some small pics.The back yard (the best thing about the house). Front yard getting sod.My very first pallet project above the fireplace.Island/kitchen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.