Community
Notices

Motivation 2/29-3/6

Old 03-06-2016, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

I was just checking out my calendar and our final weigh-in for the spring challenge is only 4 weeks away. It also falls on the day after Easter which many of us will be celebrating with family and friends. My Mother in law takes the whole family out to an all you can eat buffet and every one eats like there is no tomorrow. It's a scary thought that I could undo my progress by messing up on one meal. I will have a plan before I go and stick to it having calculated my calories before hand and that way I can eat with no guilt or regret. If you fail to plan you plan to fail. Lets all do our best these last 4 weeks.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, do you want to make our final weigh in Saturday, the day before Easter?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Let's ask every one and see what they decide.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all I may actually do my final weigh in on the Friday. I'm hosting a Easter dinner/my son's birthday party with all the family on the Friday. Or I could wait until Monday? Either way, I say everyone should do their final weigh in on the day that works best for them. I think it's great that so many of us that started the challenge together are finishing the challenge together!