64 oz. minimum water daily: M - y, Tu - y, W - y, Th - y
max. 1500 calories per day: M - y, T - y, W - n, Th - y
take vitamins daily: M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y
full body workout (W, F & Su): W - y
core workout (M, Th & Sa): M - y, Th - y
cardio (M, Tu, W, Th & Sa): M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y
Old 02-04-2016, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

Just a quick reply. This week has been busy, and I haven't had time to check in as much as I would like. The week has been going well. I'm pretty much on par with my goals, I just didn't log anything yesterday. I'm down on the scale so far, so I'll just keep plugging away. BF has had to work every night since last Monday, so I haven't had a lot of computer time (it's in our bedroom because our router sucks). The menu planning has seemed to help. We're sticking with it. Anyway. Supper is done, calculated and logged. Dogs have been walked and fed, dog blankets are cleaned and dried, now I have a comforter in the dryer and work clothes in the washer. I need to clean the kitchen and put up the towels that BF folded earlier today....
Old 02-05-2016, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning!

Well, after nearly 2 weeks of the scale being stuck, I finally had some movement in the right direction. Since January 11th, I've lost 7.5 lbs., which is really slow for me, but at least it's coming off. That means that I'm half way to my maintenance goal. My calories are pretty low, but comfortable. So, I don't want to drop them any lower for fear that I will start to fall off plan and cheat.

Our evening dinners have been great and we're enjoying eating clean again. As I've said before, I lost my old notebook where I had a beautiful collection of low/fat, low/cal recipes that we really enjoyed, so I've had to start from scratch. But I think that's been a plus. For dinner last night, we had salmon cakes with a brown rice/apple/craisin pilaf. (Trying to include salmon once a week, which is hard... not one of my favorites.)

I met yesterday with my DCM/Physical Therapist, and we agreed to take it to the next level in preparation for getting me back to backpacking strength before summer. This is going to be hell. I have to pull and stretch my lower back muscles to gain more movement, which is going to be very uncomfortable and a little scary. But, I think I'm ready for the physical challenge. I just don't want to pull too far and have it all seize and spasm, right before spring.

Now on to the weekend, which always proves to be a challenge with dining out and snacking...

Personal Accountability Goal Sheet, Week 4

1. Eat clean; eliminate the 5 "bad foods". Y, Y, Y, Y
2. Limit diet Coke to one glass per day; ideally zero. 0, 1, 1, 1
3. Drink 1 glass of tart cherry juice per day. Y, Y, Y, Y
4. Drink one cup of antioxidant tea per day. 1, 2, 1, 1
5. Take all vitamins and supplements. Y, Y, Y, Y
6. 45 minutes of core building per day. Y, Y, Y, Y
7. Walk 4 times this week; minimum of 45 minutes each day. 3 so far
8. Stay within calorie limits. Y, 35 calories over, Y, Y
9. Log everything. Y, Y, Y, Y
10. Continue to very gradually add yoga and flexibility exercises to increase range of motion. (Spine) Y, Y, Y, Y
Old 02-05-2016, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

I broke through the plateau with a .7 of a pound loss. I once hit a plateau at 165 pounds and was stuck for 12 weeks and then I just gave up and that was the beginning of gaining all the weight back. Not this time. I am going to fight like heck to lose it and keep it off.

Good job this week Becca.
Debbie, that gain will be gone again soon.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
I broke through the plateau with a .7 of a pound loss. I once hit a plateau at 165 pounds and was stuck for 12 weeks and then I just gave up and that was the beginning of gaining all the weight back. Not this time. I am going to fight like heck to lose it and keep it off.
High five, Libby! Looks like we are both slowly breaking our way through the plateaus and on our way down again!
Old 02-05-2016, 04:12 AM
FitDay Member

Weekly Goals and Accountability
64 oz. minimum water daily: M - y, Tu - y, W - y, Th - y
max. 1500 calories per day: M - y, T - y, W - n, Th - y
take vitamins daily: M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y
full body workout (W, F & Su): W - y, F - y
core workout (M, Th & Sa): M - y, Th - y
cardio (M, Tu, W, Th & Sa): M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y, BONUS!! F - y

Originally Posted by libby135

Good job this week Becca.
Debbie, that gain will be gone again soon.
So happy for you Libby!! Breaking through that plateau must feel great!! Keep it up girl! Me, I'm not sweating my weight fluctuation...it's inevitable during this process and I don't feel like it's a reflection of all the work I've been putting in. I know if I stick to my plan, the weight will go once again. Thanks for your support! Glad we're in this together...again!
Old 02-05-2016, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hi All,

I had a pretty good week. I have been really busy as DH has decided that we need a vacation, so we are heading to California for a few weeks. I won't be posting BUT I have packed my scale and will be paying close attention to the numbers.

As for macros, I usually do LCHF 5 days a week, and LCLF 2 days a week. Not too difficult by tracking with Fitday! I plan my meals in the am and tweak them if necessary.

Wishing you all success throughout the month.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

Hey all! My stress has been getting the best of me. My weight is back up, not as high as it was a few weeks ago though.

Monday I am back on this damn wagon, I have to be. I may not be able to check in as much as I'd like, because things are still hectic, but I will be doing the right things.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:31 PM
FitDay Member

I'm a bit over in my calories again. I'm thinking I need to change my goals next week and make a net calorie goal instead. Today I ate slightly over the planned 1500 calories, but I burned 580+ calories....so in the end my net calories are in the 1000 range. I still feel like I'm on track so...ya

Weekly Goals and Accountability
64 oz. minimum water daily: M - y, Tu - y, W - y, Th - y, F - y
max. 1500 calories per day: M - y, T - y, W - n, Th - y, F - n,
take vitamins daily: M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y, F - y
full body workout (W, F & Su): W - y, F - y
core workout (M, Th & Sa): M - y, Th - y, Sa - y
cardio (M, Tu, W, Th & Sa): M - y, T - y, W - y, Th - y, BONUS!! F - y, Sa - y

Last edited by lildebbieg; 02-06-2016 at 04:13 AM.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

Another good day and thanks for your support. It means a lot to me. Let's all have a good weigh in on Monday.

Drink more liquids eg. water, tea, and limit juice to one glass: YYYYY
Calorie limit 800 - 1100: YYYNY
Treadmill walking 20 or more minutes daily: YYYNN
Lose one pound or more each week: .7

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.