Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16 >

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Community
Notices

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Old 01-04-2016, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Yep! I'll be dragging my tail back for some maintenance on Monday. I still have a houseful of company until the weekend. But, Monday morning, I will be back and SO ready to get back to work. =)

Time to get back to daily walking and clean eating. I really miss my healthy foods and I miss all of you! See you soon!

Quinn =)
Old 01-04-2016, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all Glad to see so many back here and posting. I've always found it motivating when more people are posting. I did some serious damage in 2015 and have my work cut out for me to get healthy again....but I'm so ready to make a change and get to feeling comfortable in my own skin! I'm starting a new 12 week workout rotation this week which is awesome because it coincides with the Spring Challenge that Lisa started. I also plan to step on that scale daily again....I swear it's what used to keep me on track!

Weekly Goals:
Week 1 workouts:
2 extra cardio sessions:
10 glasses of water daily:
track food daily:
weigh in daily:

Let's make this a great week!!
Old 01-04-2016, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator

My dad wanted to check out the progress on the house so we drove out there. On the way back we stopped at chick fil a. Nearly 1000 calories later was my lunch. Ouch. A chicken sammich and fries could have wrecked my day. Oh well, I have the rest of the day to be good.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Looking forward to a great year checking in with my fitday friends!!

Mike - Good on you for not letting one slip up dictate the rest of your day. I've done that more times than I can count! Hope the rest of your day goes as planned

Quinn - That's simply amazing to me that you hit your goal years ago and have been maintaining since! It's nice to see that it's actually possible!

Libby - You're right, this is the busiest it's been here in a long while! So nice!!

Epixi - Nice to see you back!! You've been missed!! That's awesome that you were able to take a break and not gain weight!! 2 lbs. is not a gain...that's a mere fluctuation!!

Lisa - Whatever happened to PiYo? Not your thing? Are you still walking with your daughters? Glad to hear you're back on track after the Christmas holidays.

Hope - Glad to see you posting here again!! You too have been missed

Weekly Goals:
Week 1 workouts: Mon - check
2 extra cardio sessions:
10 glasses of water daily: Mon - yes
track food daily: Mon - yes
weigh in daily: Mon - yes

I just finished my first workout. Week 1 Day One in the books! Today was chest, triceps and shoulders. I'm hoping to find some time this evening to do some cardio on the bike. If anyone is interested in the workouts I'm doing (Mike, I know you used to be a gym goer) I'm following along with the Labrada Slim Body Challenge. I'm not officially joining because quite frankly, if I won (loooong stretch!!) I wouldn't want my pictures published for the world to comment on. The only opinion of my appearance I'm concerned with is my own....and possibly my husband too

Last edited by lildebbieg; 01-05-2016 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! I didn't get to weight this morning but I will in the morning and post later.
It's so good to see all the folks I've missed!
Found out I don't have to work tomorrow, so I have plans to hit the gym! In fact, I already have my workout planned and printed.
It's been a tough Holiday season on me--I've lost 5 friends since Dec 15th and had 2 funerals already this year.

Goals:
1. 8 glasses water
2. Log ALL foods eaten--even stray bites!
3. Cut out the 'tasting'
4. Increase the workouts.
5. Diet: Increase fiber and keep fats <50 gms/day

Vicki
Old 01-04-2016, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I want to issue a challenge. This thread has been slow lately, I know I haven't been much help. If there's someone that's missing, that you'd like to see, that has fallen by the wayside or just strayed away... send them a private message. Check in on them. Invite them back, tell them how much they are missed and how they've helped you.
You're not talking about ME are you??? How much have you missed me? How have I helped you? These are things I need to know

Yeahhhh...it's been a while. a LONG while. Anyway, new year, new start.

Goals for the week are:

1: log it all!!
2: water, water, water!! at least 3 bottles
3: keep calories to a minimum, under 1800 for the restart. will reevaluate when needed
4: try not to yell at the doggies, even when they slam me into trees
5: lose 1 pound

I should be able to handle that...I think...
Old 01-04-2016, 09:42 AM
FitDay Member

So nice to see so many people joining us! Like Debbie, I love it when the thread is busy. It's so motivating to hear from all of you.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
You're not talking about ME are you??? How much have you missed me? How have I helped you? These are things I need to know

Yeahhhh...it's been a while. a LONG while. Anyway, new year, new start.

Goals for the week are:

1: log it all!!
2: water, water, water!! at least 3 bottles
3: keep calories to a minimum, under 1800 for the restart. will reevaluate when needed
4: try not to yell at the doggies, even when they slam me into trees
5: lose 1 pound

I should be able to handle that...I think...
Talking about you? Heck no fool! Miss you? Ha! I'd miss you about as much as I'd miss a boil in a sensitive area. Help me? By driving me nuts! Welcome back slacker!

BTW good goals, if you yell at TBM I'm going to kick your ass! Leave that poor baby alone!
Old 01-04-2016, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
if you yell at TBM I'm going to kick your ass! Leave that poor baby alone!
TBM didn't do it. It was the *other* one. He's slightly ADD, kinda like someone else I know. Anyway. He was dragging a log around the yard (cause that's what he likes to do) and then he went toward the creek. About the time we made it to the water he decided to go back for the log. He swung around a tree as fast as he could. I didn't even have time to drop the leash. My whole right side slammed into the tree. I may or may not have cursed. Loudly.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

WTH?? I just got off the computer from logging all of my supper, checked on my phone and it's not logged!!! I'm a tad bit peeved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.