Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16 >

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Community
Notices

Fresh Start 7 day Motivational Thread 1/4/16

Old 01-08-2016, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

tech is looking into the notification thing. Anyone having this issue let me know. I've already told him about Debbie and Quinn.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Good Job Debbie. We had a good week and I am now under my lowest for 2015. Onward and downward we go. Yay.
Holy cow Libby!!! That is fantastic!!! Congrats on getting under your lowest 2015 weight! You deserve every bit of success you're seeing....you've been so consistent and diligent for months now! Great job girl!

Old 01-08-2016, 08:07 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Good Job Debbie. We had a good week and I am now under my lowest for 2015. Onward and downward we go. Yay.
Mike, I believe Libby deserves a dancing banana. Do you still have that handy? Congrats Libby!! Onward and downward indeed! Great job

Originally Posted by gypsyjoy
Still working on my goals for the week.

Goals for the week:
1. Drink 60 ounces of water daily
2. Workout at least 150 minutes a week
3. Log foods keeping macros in mind

Water intake has been good; have logged foods every day and kept within my targets and just need 30 more minutes of exercise so it's certainly doable.
Goals look good! Good job on the water, logging, and exercise! Sounds like you're having a fantastic week.

I've logged everything for the day, have even logged my supper already. I'm sitting at 1122 calories. I don't think I've eaten this few calories in a day in a while, but I don't feel deprived at all. Isn't it amazing when we do what we KNOW works that we feel better. I was woken by the pup again around 3:30 this morning and I felt that twinge of hunger. I drank water instead and went back to sleep. Woke up and wasn't the least bit hungry. I ate breakfast late this morning, around 9:30. I normally eat at 7 or so. I guess things are working. The scale showed me down 3.8 so far for the week. Those are the way I like to see the numbers....going down!!

I'm in for the weekend, who else???
Old 01-08-2016, 08:20 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Mike, I believe Libby deserves a dancing banana. Do you still have that handy? Congrats Libby!! Onward and downward indeed! Great job
Old 01-08-2016, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
You're nasty. You know what I'm talking about.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:49 AM
Administrator

To all not receiving email notifications, first check your notification settings, secondly, check to see if our email is being sent to your spam folder. Check carefully, or do a search of your spam folder using keyword "Fitday" It seems a lot of emails from the site are being flagged as spam and could be preventing you from receiving these notifications.

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou
Libby, so glad to hear the quinoa was a success for both of you! Such a great feeling when all are happy!

I blew it today big time. I don't know how my transgressions are going to show on the scale for tomorrow's weigh-in. I'm just hoping for the best. I was seriously craving sugar, and man did I ever indulge. donuts in the afternoon and french toast for dinner. yikes! Good thing is I got that craving out of my system. I should be good for a while now. lol

Tomorrow I'll be on the straight and narrow.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Tyen for looking into this.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

My total calories for today were 1368 but it was planned. Mike, no dancing bananas please. They will only make me hungry for a banana split. HA HA
Let's all have another good week.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tyen
To all not receiving email notifications, first check your notification settings, secondly, check to see if our email is being sent to your spam folder. Check carefully, or do a search of your spam folder using keyword "Fitday" It seems a lot of emails from the site are being flagged as spam and could be preventing you from receiving these notifications.
Duh....feelin' foolish! LOL!! Just checked and my spam folder is full of fitday notifications. My bad!!

Thanks Tyen!!
Old 01-09-2016, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

We made it to eleven pages in six days. Is that a record Mike? Now it's the week end and things are slow again. The weather forecast is calling for rain so all our snow will be melting away. I will be taking down the Christmas Tree and putting all the decorations away for another year. That always makes me sad, but on a happy note, the scale said 169.7 this morning. Yay. I have been waiting for this for a month, since before Christmas. I made it into the 160's.
That makes my day. Onward and downward we go. Thanks friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.