Motivation & Support 3/14 - 3/20 >

Motivation & Support 3/14 - 3/20

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 3/14 - 3/20

Old 03-14-2016, 07:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivation & Support 3/14 - 3/20

Hey all. It's a good thing we have a Motivation & Support thread each week, because I definitely need some motivation and support!

How are you all doing?

Libby, great loss this week for the Spring Challenge!
Old 03-14-2016, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I have been having trouble getting on this site today. Thanks Lisa for getting us started this week. My body is finally letting go of the weight that it was holding on to in January and February. I was afraid that I would be stuck in a plateau and not be able to lose any more weight. It's been raining today and I wasn't able to take my bicycle out for a spin. I kept busy with laundry dishes and sewing. The spring challenge is almost over with just two more times to weigh in. I won't make my goal but I gave it a good shot. I haven't seen any one else weigh in today? Where are you? Come out come out where ever you are.
Old 03-14-2016, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Hey ladies!! How's it going? AZ, what's going on? Talk to us!
Old 03-14-2016, 04:54 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, Mike. I was on my period this past week (sorry tmi), and I always feel like crap, I always crave and eat too much, and I always feel hungry no matter how much I eat. The past 2 weeks or so I haven't been logging, have been drinking entirely too much soda and have been avoiding. When I don't log and hold myself accountable it's a slippery slope, and I've lost my footing a bit. Tomorrow I want to start getting back to my atkins shakes with milk, diet soda, normal dinner portions, and small low cal snacks. It sounds easy enough, but coming off the sugar high will be tough. I just overall feel shitty and feel fatter than I normally do. I mean, I always feel fat (because I am!), but right now I feel bloated and sluggish and faaaaaaaaaat. Thank you for asking about me.

How are you, Mike and how's the new house?
Old 03-15-2016, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I guess I spoke too soon yesterday. My weight is up a pound and a half and I know my calories were under 900 yesterday. WTH. My hands are puffy and my rings are tight. I must be retaining water. I hope it's gone before Friday. I am going to try to get out on my bike today before it starts raining again. It's very quiet around here. Is it because the kids are on March break and there isn't time to post?
Debbie and Lisa, I hope you are doing and feeling better soon.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! I finally braved the scale today and was happy to see I'm only up 2.5 lbs. which is not bad at all!! I was relieved and now I'm ready to get my act together and continue making progress.

Libby - I'm in a new office layout where I have no privacy, so I'm not able to read and post like I used to. In the evenings, I'm often too busy with the kids to get on here. Going forward, I probably won't be posting as often as I used to.

Have a great day all!
Old 03-16-2016, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I hope the new office layout came with a raise. Post at night before you go to bed. Then you can tell us how your day went. It's so quiet I can hear my knitting needles clanking. I think that I was the only one who weighed in on Monday. Where is everyone? I'm no good with out you.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry, but I forgot to weigh in this week, but hopefully, I'll remember in the morning before work.

I've also had some issues with getting replies to 'stick'! That seems not to be an issue today thankfully!

I start in my new office at LSU Clinic on Monday! I'm so excited! I'll start out teaching a class two days per week for two hours a day. Really looking forward to it!

Time for a lunch of red bell peppers, sugar snap peas, yellow tomatoes and orange baby carrots. Add in some baked chicken and get ready my next class! Today's pretty busy!

Vicki
Old 03-16-2016, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

I had a bad day food wise and went way over calories. Thank goodness tomorrow is another day.
Vicki, all the best to you in your new job.
Debbie, post when you can and let us know how you are doing.
Every one else, hang in there.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:30 AM
FitDay Member

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I hope you ate your greens today. HA HA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.