Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3 >

Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3

Old 12-28-2015, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivation & Support 12/28 - 1/3

Here we go...last week of the year. Let's make it a good one. I for one need to undo a LOT of damage I did over Christmas. 5 lbs worth!!! holy sh... I'm not discouraged or anything, it was my own doing, I just didn't know it was going to be THAT much. ouch.

I'm looking forward to my daughter and me starting our evening walking plan today.
Old 12-29-2015, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

I'm down 2 lbs from yesterday. I knew I'd be up from Christmas, but I thought 5 lbs was a little excessive. What's that, like 24,000 extra calories beyond what I normally burn? I don't think I ate THAT many calories. Well, anyways, 2 have come off which I'm thankful for. I'd super like to be 12 lbs down by Jan 4 for the end of the challenge. 3 more lbs to go...might be too hard, but I'm hoping!
Old 12-29-2015, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

where is everyone??
Old 12-29-2015, 03:21 PM
FitDay Member

I haven't got myself back to eating right with so much bad stuff still in the house. The damage is only getting worse and that is why I haven't been posting. I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:40 PM
FitDay Member

Libby, you're one of the first people to tell everyone that you need to keep posting even when you're struggling. We'll be here to encourage you. Our bad stuff is almost gone, thankfully. There's a whole container of Muddy Buddies (chocolate, peanut butter, powdered sugar, rice Chex in case you weren't aware). I've been trying to avoid it at all cost!

Today I was mostly on track, and man did it feel good. The junk food is tempting and delicious, but it's hard on the system when you're not used to it. We had ravioli at dinner, and I had 8 pieces which was only about 300 calories. The sauce is really minimal as is the grated Parmesan. I had a small piece of French bread with no butter, and dipped it in sauce instead. It was a tasty dinner! I'm looking forward to an atkins/milk tonight still. But I still had chocolates today. They might be gone now. I'll try to keep away just in case, but no guarantees.

Libby, you can get back on track. You're usually so disciplined, and I know you will get back to that. The holidays are so hard!!!
Old 12-30-2015, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I am going to try to get back on track today and see if my weight will drop by Friday. How is every one else doing. This really is a tough time of year. January is just around the corner. I need to make some resolutions that I can stick to.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:39 PM
FitDay Member

We had take out tonight, and I had a controlled plan. I ordered what I intended, but when I got it home I thought, "well, just a little extra cheese" and jeff gave me half of his cinnamon twists to go with my own order. I also didn't measure my sour cream and I think I had more than I was calculating for, so I had to up that number on my log. I could choose to only be 150 calories over my goal today if I don't have the atkins/milk on my log for later. But, I know I will probably get hungry again, so it looks like I will be quite a bit over (like 420!)

However, thankfully the Christmas weight is coming off! Great news! I just might be ready for weigh ins on Friday and Monday.

Libby, how are you doing today? I read back my message to you yesterday, and if it came across as snotty that totally was not my intention. It was meant to be encouraging to you to keep logging on and posting, but when I read it again this morning I saw how it could have come across wrong. If you took it that way, I apologize. Completely not my intention!
Old 12-30-2015, 01:09 PM
FitDay Member

Lisa, no offense taken. Still not doing well.
Old 12-30-2015, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default I am kind of lost here.

I used to have an account under my email and when I tried to log in, it would not work. I wrote and they said they don't have my email in their system. Now I have to start a whole new account which is what I am doing. The site looks different, and I don't know why. I can't even do a search for my old friends on my new account. I am not paying, but I was not paying before...so what gives?
Old 12-30-2015, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

K17055, you can write to tech support through the forum at the bottom of the list on the main forum page. Also, it may look different whether you were/are now using either Classic or 2.0.

Libby, take baby steps. You'll get back on track. Don't let this holiday completely derail you. You can get back to where you were, I have confidence in that. Just take it one meal/snack at a time. Try to make the best decisions you can each time. If you mess up, get right back at it on the next meal or snack. You can get this under control.

UPDATE: Libby, I fell off the wagon and flat on my face tonight. I was craving something and I couldn't put my finger on it, so I tried several things to try to figure it out. Nothing worked. Now I'm finally doing what I should have done in the beginning...having my atkins/milk. It's hitting the spot. I should know better by now!

Last edited by AZLisaLou; 12-30-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.