FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Motivation 12/7/15-12/13, Greet the New Week: Hello New Week (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/13106-motivation-12-7-15-12-13-greet-new-week-hello-new-week.html)

AZLisaLou 12-10-2015 02:09 AM

My goal for today is NO regular soda. Yesterday I had so little I might as well had none. I figured if I could do that then I should be able to do zero.

Also, I need to stay out of the cinnamon cake. I don't know how successful I'll be at that.

01gt4.6 12-10-2015 06:55 AM

How's everyone doing?

AZLisaLou 12-10-2015 07:26 AM

Mike! Nice to see you. How are you doing?

01gt4.6 12-10-2015 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou (Post 119071)
Mike! Nice to see you. How are you doing?

Eh, been okay. Just fat and lazy. I broke a toe last month, so that didn't help with my laziness. That I'd we're building our new house. I've been pretty busy but I promise I will do my best to get back for the new year. I need to shed some of this weight... again. How about you?

libby135 12-11-2015 02:50 AM

Hi Mike. You've got to watch where you're swinging that hammer. I've said it before, staying away from the board is fattening. That's why I am here plugging away. I've lost 28.4 pounds since Sept 1st. thanks to the board and all the great people here. Have a good day all.

dschefer 12-11-2015 04:35 AM

I am hereby making a pledge to stay away from the beer--it lowers my inhibition, and then I begin eating a lot of tortilla chips & salsa.

This is my biggest issue, because I need the little bit of relaxation after a long stressful day--but I will not succumb.

This is my official notice that I will not drink any alcohol of any kind until we go on vacation on December 21.

Thank you for all your support--you all keep me sane.

01gt4.6 12-11-2015 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by libby135 (Post 119079)
Hi Mike. You've got to watch where you're swinging that hammer. I've said it before, staying away from the board is fattening. That's why I am here plugging away. I've lost 28.4 pounds since Sept 1st. thanks to the board and all the great people here. Have a good day all.

I agree totally. I have lost a couple pounds in the past couple weeks. Gotta stick to it.

Originally Posted by dschefer (Post 119082)
I am hereby making a pledge to stay away from the beer--it lowers my inhibition, and then I begin eating a lot of tortilla chips & salsa.

This is my biggest issue, because I need the little bit of relaxation after a long stressful day--but I will not succumb.

This is my official notice that I will not drink any alcohol of any kind until we go on vacation on December 21.

Thank you for all your support--you all keep me sane.

Stick to your guns!

AZLisaLou 12-11-2015 01:39 PM

dschefer, you can succeed at anything you set your mind to.

Well, today was a "holiday" of sorts, and I didn't know the meaning of the word "calories" today. It's my daughter's 14th bday, and we had a sausage egg mcmuffin for breakfast, I had some regular soda, we had roasted potatoes and carrots with fried kielbasa for dinner, and for dessert a home made chocolate cake that is out of this world good. And I don't feel guilty.

I did forget to weigh today before I did all the damage. Plus it's ttotm again, and I know I'm up from monthly bloat and puffiness. So it wasn't a good day to weigh. I don't know what Monday will bring. We'll just have to wait and see.

My feet are still killing me. It hurts so badly to walk! I am beginning to feel crippled from the pain, the hobbling and how slow I go. If it doesn't ease up soon I'm thinking that I may go see the dr. I don't know. I'll probably wait until after the 1st of the year so I can work on next year's insurance deductible.

dschefer 12-11-2015 01:58 PM

Thank you Mike and Lisa--Mike, soon we may not be able to own guns anymore ;) Tonight I've escaped to Starbucks while my daughter is in a Code-a-thon, so I can relax with my whole milk, no foam latte ;)

Glad you enjoyed your "holiday" Lisa, 14 years old is a big deal! I know with my nearly 11-year-old, I get flashbacks of her as a baby.

libby135 12-12-2015 07:09 AM

Hi all. It's the week end again and I need help staying away from junk food.
Every one is munching on cookies and chips and I have gone to do my sudoku puzzles in the bed room. Have a good week end.