Notices

Motivational chest workout

Old 12-02-2015, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Motivational chest workout

Hey boys and girls !

Here you can see my chest workout video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPcRqD8QmU0

In this video you will see my chest and calves workout with a total of 630 reps counted and an insane pump ! There was four chest exercises and two calves exercises with 6 sets of 5,10,15,20,25,30 reps each muscle group.
You will find some tips for chest at in decline dumbbell flyes and also some tips on training your calves !
Hope you enjoyed it !
Old 04-26-2023, 06:56 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing your chest workout video! It's great to see someone who is dedicated to their fitness and sharing their knowledge with others. I appreciate the tips you provided, especially for the decline dumbbell flyes exercise and training calves. It's inspiring to see someone pushing themselves to complete 630 reps in a single workout and achieving an insane pump. Keep up the great work and keep inspiring others to prioritize their health and fitness!