Notices

Motivation & Support 10/19-10/25

Old 10-23-2015, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, infusing time varies on how much fruit:water and how strong you want it. Taste it every few minutes to see if you like it. Caution, though, if you leave it in too long it may get bitter.
Old 10-23-2015, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Another Great day Here. sunny for a walk with my dog He's a poodle and we haven't been able to walk much this year. and I cant go far but I'll get there.
Yesterday went as expected. today I will walk I did my 20 minutes of stretches. I will do another set of them later tonight. keep my food journal and stay positive. I have been drinking 64 oz of water with lemon a day. in the morning I put water and lemons in 3 water glasses so I can see at a glance what I still need to drink, I have found if I don't do this I will not get them down. wishing you all a great day!
Old 10-23-2015, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

I went out for a 15 min. walk today at a moderate speed and was tired when I got back home (showes how out of shape I am). My calories are under 1000 so far for today so I might have some tea tonight. It was a good day till I got the munchies in the evening and raided the pantry. Pumpkin seeds and craisens. Add another
350 onto my calories. oops.

Last edited by libby135; 10-24-2015 at 03:16 AM.
Old 10-24-2015, 02:53 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all I had a good day yesterday getting in plenty of exercise and staying on track with food. Went to bed happy and satisfied with the achievements of the day. Woke up feeling happy and ready to take on another day....then I went to get out of bed and realized my low back is tweaked! I'm using the heating pad and plan to foam roll and stretch a few times throughout the day and hopefully will be feeling better quickly. I also took Naproxen. It seems every time I try to get active again, I hurt myself....even if the activity is simply walking! Once I'm able to be active again without all the aches and pains, I swear I will never stop again! Once you stop, it makes it that much harder to get back to it.

Hope everyone is having a restful weekend
Old 10-24-2015, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I hope you can stretch it out and the pain goes away soon. I am a bit sore today but I can get around all right. It's raining so I will confine my exercise to walking indoors. I am working on another quilt and ran into problems, poor planing so I am ripping out a lot of seams which is frustrating.
I wanted to have it done by Christmas but it looks more like it will be February
before I get it done. If I stick to it maybe sooner. I put an estimated time (et) on my goals so it gives me something to work towards. I don't know if it will help but I will try it out. Have a good week end.
Old 10-24-2015, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Saturday!
Weekend's I have problems staying on track. I get lazy and I think
I deserve a few relaxing day's, I have eaten good all week. I justify eating sweets and just over eating in general. So this weekend I am going to allow myself one sweet. ( I have not eaten any sugar this week) I don't know what it will be or where I will get it but I know its going to be good!! also I am going out to eat tonight and I will let myself eat there, but will watch so I wont over eat the rest of the week end. I sure hope I lose at the weight in on Monday. I feel good and hopeful about this week.
THIS weekend will never come again hope its a wonderful one for all. Enjoy!
Old 10-24-2015, 07:57 AM
FitDay Member

Sitting here watching it rain--news folks say it's here at least for the next few days. I knew this mild sunny weather couldn't last forever and we do need the rain. At least I got done with my errands and grocery shopping before it started!

Gonna cook spaghetti squash and a meat sauce along with ribs and green beans for tomorrow, an oyster gratin Monday, and a seafood chowder Tuesday or Wednesday.

I might even get in a workout tomorrow afternoon! If I can, that will be 5 for the week--and that's doing pretty good for an old gal like me, I think!

Vicki
Old 10-24-2015, 10:21 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Debbie, I hope you can stretch it out and the pain goes away soon. I am a bit sore today but I can get around all right. It's raining so I will confine my exercise to walking indoors. I am working on another quilt and ran into problems, poor planing so I am ripping out a lot of seams which is frustrating.
I wanted to have it done by Christmas but it looks more like it will be February
before I get it done. If I stick to it maybe sooner. I put an estimated time (et) on my goals so it gives me something to work towards. I don't know if it will help but I will try it out. Have a good week end.
Thanks Libby I did stretching and foam rolling and it helped a bit. I did manage to get out for a walk today...but it's still really not feeling good. Did you manage an indoor walk today?

I'm a sewer too so I completely know that frustration of getting into a project then having to rip it apart! Grrr!! Are you making the quilt for someone or just for your own enjoyment? What colours are you using?
Old 10-24-2015, 10:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou
Debbie, infusing time varies on how much fruit:water and how strong you want it. Taste it every few minutes to see if you like it. Caution, though, if you leave it in too long it may get bitter.
I completely surprised!! I usually have no problem getting in my water because I like plain water. But now that I have this infuser, I've discovered I like infused water a lot!! Yesterday was strawberry, lemon, lime and mint. Today has been lemon, cucumber and mint. Lovely!
Old 10-24-2015, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

It's been a somber day today. Our dog injured her paw and had to go to the vet. The doctor was going to pull the broken nail out but with all the ailments that she has and her advanced age I didn't want to put her through any more pain. I asked the doctor to end her suffering and put her down. We brought her body home and buried her in our back yard. We will miss our sweet Penny.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.