Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation & Support 10/19-10/25 >

Motivation & Support 10/19-10/25

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 10/19-10/25

Old 10-22-2015, 03:22 PM
FitDay Member

Back to the gym this afternoon for another hour long workout. According to their system, I lifted a combined total of 3215 pounds along with 21 minutes of cardio and burned almost 600 calories! Now if I could do that much every day AND eat according to plan, I'd be so happy--might even lose some more weight! I can feel my body getting stronger and I'm getting a little bit bigger muscles in my upper arms and calves! See how much all of you encourage me!

Lisa, Linda, Libby, Hope, Annette, Debbie, Mike, Nikki--you guys and gals ROCK! Vicki
Old 10-22-2015, 03:55 PM
FitDay Member

We've got a handful of people on here right now who are feeling discouraged, and it concerns me. I hope you all know that perfection is not achievable, and there will be bumps in the road. We are here to support you, offer you encouragement, suggest ideas, be cheerleaders and just be a team. If there is anything I can do for any of you, please let me know. I wouldn't be successful right now if it weren't for all of you encouraging me through my difficult times, and I'm sure you will all be there for me when I stumble again.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I nearly went on a binge last night but I read all the wonderful advice you gave me and the fact that today was weigh in and it stopped me. The scale was good to me today thanks to you all.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

I hit yet another all time high today. Too much salty crap this week....I have nobody to blame but myself. How did I let myself get here!?!!?! I need to turn this around yet every time I try, I stumble. I just hope that if I keep trying that one of these times it will stick again like it did in the past. I have family photos happening this weekend. I feel so terrible having to be in photos when I'm at my all time highest weight ever! There is not one overweight person in my family....only me. I feel like I'm going to ruin the pictures. I wish I could just say no...but nobody should ever say no to their mother!!

Lisa - Thank you for your encouraging words! IF you should stumble, yes I will be here to try to encourage you too. I say if because maybe this time you won't stumble and you'll just keep on going in the right direction and cross that finish line into maintenance. You didn't answer my question...Are you still enjoying infused water? What concoctions have you come up with!!?!!? I'm going to pick up an infuser pitcher.

Vicki - 600 calories in one workout!! WOW! That's a lot of calories!! Great job making fitness part of your life!

Libby - I wish I had your mindset last night but instead I set myself up for a huge fail....yet again. I'm not giving up yet though....I still believe I can do this!

Have a great day all!
Old 10-23-2015, 01:53 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I did answer you about the water lol. I wrote a response right after you asked.
Old 10-23-2015, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Oops! Sorry Lisa!! How did I miss that? LOL!!! I think the frozen fruit idea is a good one...I think I'll try that. Also, I wonder if I really need an infuser.....a plain jug should do and then I can just strain out the fruit once it's infused. What do you think?
Old 10-23-2015, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie, a plain bottle or jug should work fine. most of the fruit will float, so just give it a good shake before you drink to mix it up good. I think I'm definitely going to try frozen peaches!
Old 10-23-2015, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

I have frozen strawberries, cherries and blueberries in the freezer and lemon and lime in the fridge. Maybe I'll pick up some fresh mint today to add that in as well. One more question for you! How long to you let it sit to infuse before you drink it?
Old 10-23-2015, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

I lost 2.4 lbs since last Friday! I'm so very happy that things are coming together for me and that when I slip up (a few times a week!) the mess ups are less and less damaging to the overall picture. I struggled for a really long time like some of you are right now. The main thing is don't give up and don't stop trying! Things will click and come together.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou
I lost 2.4 lbs since last Friday! I'm so very happy that things are coming together for me and that when I slip up (a few times a week!) the mess ups are less and less damaging to the overall picture. I struggled for a really long time like some of you are right now. The main thing is don't give up and don't stop trying! Things will click and come together.
That is so awesome Lisa!!! You sound proud...as you should be!!! Keep at it, you're really doing so well!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.