Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation & Support 10/5-10/12 >

Motivation & Support 10/5-10/12

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 10/5-10/12

Old 10-12-2015, 04:18 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall! I hope you're feeling better now. Weekends are difficult for me too--it's so hard with the family around. I gave up yesterday and just ate normally. Well, not normally exactly, actually better than normal. We went out for sushi and it's my favorite. And my husband can't bear any sort of seafood (besides fish) so I "had" to finish up the kids' crabmeat...

Hi Debbie, I have two girls, 8 and 10. And they need to eat a lot...all the time which is a good thing---they're growing like crazy and will certainly be taller than me. My 8-year-old has picture day today and she is so cute with her braids. My 10-year-old is completely self-sufficient; she's already a teenager in so many ways
I hope the rest of your Thanksgiving went well--are you in eastern or western Canada?

Hope, that's really heart-warming to hear about your friend. Everyone needs someone like that in their lives. I have someone like that, but she's back in Swtzerland (where we moved from a year ago) so we don't have as much contact as I'd like
I know that a small uplifting gesture from a good friend can just make your day.

Mike, good going! Take it a day at a time. Too often, we expect instantaneous results (I know I do), but it's the slow plodding of the tortoise that wins the race

Well, I'm back at my pre-weekend weight, 140 (I guess I had some water retention going on from salt consumption), so looking to keep up my energy level today while eating very little