Notices

UGH, Need Help with my weight loss struggles

Old 08-11-2015, 04:48 AM
FitDay Member

Default UGH, Need Help with my weight loss struggles

I think losing weight is easy to do… in theory. But when it comes down to actualy doing it, it’s a struggle. I know that the doctor always prescribes healthier foods with fewer calories and regular activity… but healthier food is sooo unappealing and my fav fast foods are sooo good. And when I come home from work, there’s nothing left in me for a walk.

Ugh, I know I have to try some diferent things until something works. It takes 30 days to form a new habit. So… I’m going to TRY to take the next month to switch out food I know I shouldn’t eat with something better. I might try a dietary supplement like this one to see if it helps me out: . There’s also treadmills in my apartment’s workout center, but I hate being watched. IDK

I could probably benefit from some people to hold me acountable and give me support… which is so not like me to ask, but I need to make this work.

Sorry for the rant. What ways did you all find to get you started loosing weight???

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-21-2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-20-2015, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

I would suggest going slow with changes. Changing too much all at once can backfire, and for me at least, can cause binges.

Try changing one or two things at a time for 5-7 days and then add a new change. Allow your body to adjust to new things.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hypnosis can help you!

I have found the new FREE Rachael Meddows Health & Fitness app to be VERY helpful in my journey to lose weight, stay motivated, and boost confidence. I have recommended her audiobooks to many of my family members and friends, and I have yet to have a complaint. I would highly recommend checking out her stuff.